Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flashing light on Joystick Keyboard not rebooting- A Fix

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KromePlayer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Flashing light on Joystick Keyboard not rebooting- A Fix Reply with quote

Just thought I'd give you a heads up and warning if this happens to you. A user said on a previous post that he had an issue with his Krome where. When he turned on the keyboard a flashing light would come on the Joystick and the main board would not work.
This happened to me this week during a gig, luckily I lent a keyboard for the gig which worked out for me. I though my keyboard was broken but this was not the case. My power supply to my keyboard went. You CAN"T use a normal 12.v power supply as it a special adapter is used from Korg.
If this happens to you it means you need a new power supply. In future I am going to have a spare in case this happens again. It has been a stressful few days to say the least. [/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: