Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue Wish List (unless these can already be done)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordradish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:14 pm    Post subject: Minilogue Wish List (unless these can already be done) Reply with quote

Loving this synth, two things, though, fine people at Korg, that'd be great in a future update.

Good idea on the latch mode for the arpeggiator. Could we have this feature for non-arpeggios? I'd like to be able to lay down a pad that plays continuously that I can play over with a different instrument. Its not practical to program sequences like that when one is playing live with a band.

Also, TAP TEMPO! THis one's very important when one's using arpeggios and such and jamming in real time... need to sync up with the drummer on the fly!

Thanks.
moho

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the first request go old school play your pad then jam a cable between the keys Wink or maybe Korg will implement the hold button to latch on all modes.
for the second I think that would be beyond an update, try
http://www.ploytec.com/34oneii/
lordradish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.
djcactus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have mine yet but I'm already aware of the fact that the programs(patterns) can't be latched like an electribe which would really boost the versatility
John01W
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korg was cool and added latch for the arps. Good on ya Korg!

I don't have a Minilogue yet but I'm on the market.

One thing I would like to see Korg do is something similar to what Roland is doing with their Boutiques and Dave Smith does with his mini polys is have a voice chain mode to add polyphony by adding a 2nd Minilogue.
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A way to connect two minilogues together and have twice the step length fully synced.

And although I never thought I would say this offer the colors on it like the monologue.
sutekh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wish list so far? A Portamento switch. This is only Day One for me...
John01W
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most important thing Korg..... PLEASE give the sequencer the ability to transpose like most analog synths and the monologue can do! This seems like a strange omission and something not hard to do. It's widely requested, even initial reviews from sonic state and many others thought it was strange the Minilogue's sequencer didn't do it.

One other thing is give the minilogue different envelope trigger modes.
starsky101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Minilogue sequencer transpose Reply with quote

I agree, having played with other synths and the monologue I can't believe the sequencer on the Minilogue isn't transposable.

I've only just bough mine, but can anyone confirm if Korg monitor the traffic? I believe this has been a common thread amongst Minilogue owners, has Korg given any response, yes no maybe, buy a monologue?

Most people "in the know" seem to think it's a simple software update, perhaps it's not that simple?
John01W
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Minilogue sequencer transpose Reply with quote

starsky101 wrote:
I agree, having played with other synths and the monologue I can't believe the sequencer on the Minilogue isn't transposable.

I've only just bough mine, but can anyone confirm if Korg monitor the traffic? I believe this has been a common thread amongst Minilogue owners, has Korg given any response, yes no maybe, buy a monologue?

Most people "in the know" seem to think it's a simple software update, perhaps it's not that simple?

Yes, Korg is here on these forums quite frequently and they are some nice folks for sure.

Yes the sequencer transpose is heavily requested since it's release, even initial reviewers such as Nick from Sonic State thought it was a strange omission.

My updated wish list(nothing too crazy)

Give the arps 2 or 3 octave range

Make sequencer transposable like monologue

Give a few options for the envelope retriggering that has been requested by so many folks. This will go a long way to fix the thing most troubling to most users and will bring more people on board.

Thanks again Korg for the arp latch on the previous update! Thanks for listening!
ProfessorNick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Tempo Sync'd Delay Reply with quote

Can they please put a tempo sync'd delay option in there...

Seems a strange omission, since the LFO can tempo sync.
dexfx69

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tempo click would be helpful when recording into the sequencer in real time.
sutekh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another "wish"- when you save a sound I wish it would show you the name of the sound that's already in the location you're saving it to. For instance, if you save to sound #184, you have to hope you're not overwriting your favorite patch.
John01W
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sutekh wrote:
Another "wish"- when you save a sound I wish it would show you the name of the sound that's already in the location you're saving it to. For instance, if you save to sound #184, you have to hope you're not overwriting your favorite patch.

Dude, that's a good one! I've thought about the same thing! This is very needed!
Scott
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sutekh wrote:
My wish list so far? A Portamento switch. This is only Day One for me...

Yeah, the lack of any kind of front panel portamento control is unfortunate. Maybe using the Shift button with the Voice Mode Depth knob as a Portamento Time knob would be useful for that. And/or a way to control Portamento over MIDI, which I don't see a way to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: