Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to load samples (PA 300)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
medivian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: How to load samples (PA 300) Reply with quote

Hi! after to upgrade my pa300 with the last 2.0 OS I can't load samples Sad

Someone can help me?

Thank you in advance
midimusa

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: How to load samples (PA 300) Reply with quote

Can the PA300 load samples? As far as i know it can not load separate samples.
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can only load a sound that contains samples from a premade set.That means that you need to import the samples ,create a multisample that uses them and a sound that uses the multisample on a sample record enabled arranger (pa800/2x/3x/900/3xle) ,save as set and load the sound on your pa300!
You can also use pa manager to do that on pc but it is not a free program so you have to see if it is a good value for your needs!
Rngm1974

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,
dear Musiccankill, is this means that any sound set created by other korg models can load and work successfully on PA300.
Because I read before that not all sound sets can be played on PA300 ??
midimusa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: How to load samples (PA 300) Reply with quote

You can try the sounds from my page:
https://sites.google.com/site/midimusa/korg-pa They are enough small for the PA300 sample memory and consist only only the sounds (samples and multisamples).
I have added information how much they take RAM memory. You can try and listen each as complete. Later if You like some sounds you can load them separate and the instrument loads tha necessary sample(s) with sound. It means loading not only from my page. Basically You can not load separate samples, but you can use the samples that you have loaded with selected sounds. That is the limitation for PA600 and PA300 and PA600 has for RAM 96MB and PA300 (if I remeber) 32MB.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: