Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lots of equipment for sale - Synths, Studio Equipment, DJ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paugui

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:17 am    Post subject: Lots of equipment for sale - Synths, Studio Equipment, DJ... Reply with quote

Hi all!

I have the following equipment to get rid off to improve the workflow in my small studio (too much stuff for too little space).

I have put individual prices and some prices for sets, but if you are interested in other sets of equipment, just let me know and we can discuss other special prices for sets Wink

I don’t go as much in detail about the condition of some of the equipment as I should not to make this post insanely long, but contact me and I’ll send you photos and try to give you as much info about the condition as possible!

Saying that, here goes the list!

Keyboards:

Korg Micro-X - 300€ - With case, original manuals, power supply and CDs! The only thing I can point out is that the keys are a bit yellow (which I can say is something the previous owner didn't mention to me...). Otherwise, in really good condition!

Roland JX-3p + PG200 - 750€ - The chorus is a bit noisy in one channel (clean when bypassing the chorus) and some buttons don’t respond sometimes (not a serious issue if you use the PG200 as that one works perfectly). Cosmetically there are some cigarette burns in the keys and some rusty spots in the metal. Comes with a case for the keyboard and the original PG200 case, despite ripped in one of the sides.

Sound modules:

Clavia Nord MicroModular - 350€ - Some damage in the paint, perfect otherwise.

Creamware Pro 12 - 800€ - Good shape, just the preset encoder sometimes skips when moved slowly, otherwise perfect.

Effect processors:

ARX EQ-60 - 250€ - Klark Teknik clone in good shape, just needs some cleaning in the sliders as they scratch a bit when moved.

Yamaha GC2020IIB - 100€ - Good shape.

Pedals:

Boss BE5 - 175€ - CE3 + CS3 + DD3 + OS2 + Noise Gate and Tuner Out in a single pedal in great shape!

Moog FS-1 - 50€ - Old pedal in good shape for the age.

TC Helicon Create - 100€ - In box like new with power supply and manuals.

DJ / Groove:

Alesis AirSynth - 150€ - Some marks and there is a mod to connect the power supply directly to the PCB (which means it can't be removed), but works fine.

Korg PadKontrol - 75€ - Good shape but sometimes when you hit a pad it triggers other pads (I’d expect it to need some cleaning, but not sure).

Korg Zero 8 - 450€ - The faders for channels 7 / 8 are not working, and as some might be aware, the touchpad is not the most reliable section of this mixer (but it was working the last time I used it). But if you need a mixer to play live with lots of stereo inputs (which I don’t at the moment), this is a fantastic choice, with much better options than the Pioneer DJ mixers that cost around this value.

Roland SP808 - 125€ - Outputs are a bit weak and the headphones output distort easily. It samples fine everything else seems to be working well. Cosmetically in good shape, just missing a slider cap. 4 or 5 ZIP disks with sounds included, as well as the original manuals (original OS and EX OS, the one that is installed).

Drums (all controllers for 475€):

Boss MPD-4 - 65€ - Some marks, but works great

Dauz Pads made for KAT - KicKAT + 3x 11” pads + 4x 7” pads - 250€ - The pads had minimal use and are in pretty great shape (except the KicKAT that has some small rust spots in the metal). Unfortunately no adapters to fit in the rack. Buying the current pads made by Dauz would cost over double this value without even considering importing taxes and no KicKAT.

DrumKAT EZ - 200€ - Pads 1 and 2 don’t work and they are needed to configure the machine, so it must be repaired. In great shape otherwise, with minimal use and original box.

Mixers (both for 200€):

Tascam Porta Two - 90€ - As a mixer it has some problems I could notice (headphones output doesn’t work and one of the channels is considerably fainter than the others), but I haven’t tested the tape section.

Yamaha MV1602 - 150€ - One of the sliders is broken and another misses the cap. It works well otherwise, but could have some cleaning.

Extras:

Korg MEX-8000 (x3) - 300€ - Basically new old stock units in the box, despite one of them has some rust spot in one side and is missing the documents.

Korg MP-100 + RP-100 - 100€ - Basically new old stock units in the box. Pretty rare to find these, especially in this condition.

Korg cards for DDD-1/5 and DRM-1 - JAZZ1 and TIMBALES1 - 25€ (or 30€ for the sealed JAZZ1) - Like new condition with box (or even sealed).

If you want to listen to some demos of these equipment I’m selling, you can check this page:

https://soundcloud.com/panorphelia1986sales/

And I also have some demos / sound experiences that feature some of these machines in my personal studio’s soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/seaandsandmusicstudio

All items are in Portugal, but I can send any item abroad (the Crumar might be a bit more complicated due to its condition / weight, as I don’t want the unit to get broken in the way).
Shipping costs shouldn’t be over 50€, for any of the items mentioned inside the EU.

Anything else you want to know, just contact me and I’ll try to send you detailed photos and other information about the equipment.

All the best

Paulo

A1 (x2) / DSS-1 / KARMA / Monotron / Monotron Duo (x2) / Minilogue / MS20 / MS20ic / OASYS 76 / Poly 800 MkII / Polysix / SDD3000 / Trident / Triton Pro (with MOSS) / Wavestation EX / Z1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: