Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new music rack

View previous topic :: View next topic  
al urezzio

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: new music rack Reply with quote

can someone tell where to get a new music rack for my pa3x , piece on the side cracked off .....thks
Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to your local "Perspex/acrylic cut to size" factory. It will be quicker and cheaper than trying to source one from Korg.
DESERT GUY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:37 am    Post subject: Music Rack for PA-3x Reply with quote

Hi, My music rack failed approx 2 years ago so went online searching for a piece of acrylic with the correct thickness, which if I recall was approx 1/8" and bought a piece larger then the original size, then cut it to the size I wanted. I removed the music rest from the old music rack by undoing the mounting screws and drilled holes in the new piece and reused the same screws. I also applied 1 inch wide, double sided 3M mounting tape the full width of the music rest to help hold it in place. I've used this setup for many gigs and it's held up very well. I also like the increased size to hold my large binder in place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: