Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

chord memory midi polysix

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anustus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: chord memory midi polysix Reply with quote

hello - sorry if this has been discussed before but can't find any info on it.
i want to assign a midi button to chord memory/unison/poly on polysix and it won't go into learn.

any ideas?

thanks
Hyper5nic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your DAW support forum and maybe also your MIDI-controller's manual are the better place to look for an answer to this.

From my own experience and my DAW (FL Studio), the only thing you should be doing is, assign your MIDI-controller a port and activate the controller in that panel. Load up an instance of your VST-instrument, choose which knob or slider to modify and right click + choose to activate the assign control. Then move a knob or slider on your controller 'et voila' it's done! Wink

Past: Kaoss Pad 3, Roland SH-101, Korg X5, MS-20 usb-controller, Korg Electribe EA-1, Casio HT-700

The best is yet to come.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: