Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important korg gadget improvements needed urgently.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Triton100

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Important korg gadget improvements needed urgently. Reply with quote

Dear Korg

I would like the following rather straight forward but necessary tweaks to please be implemented to korg gadget as soon as possible:

A. Transport and record bar onscreen when gadgets are in full screen mode.

B. Naming of tracks beyond those given even if UI character space only allows for a finite number of letters.

C. Double tap dials knobs etc to reset parameters.

D. Audio unit implementation of gadgets, particularly the ones that have been purchased as standalone products such as module and odyssey etc.

E. Drag and drop patterns to any other grid area, with pop up option to replace or merge etc. The present system where the whole grid gets an overlay that makes it difficult to see what's underneath is not in keeping with the clean straightforward simplicity of gadget.

F. Bilbao to allow longer sample durations.

G. Bilbao to implement transient detection and auto slicing and time stretch. Please see BeatMaker 3. Manually slicing at present makes the sampler tedious to use and does not feel like a proper sampler. Korg is known for a smooth and fast workflow. The present sampler does not fit this paradigm.

H. Time stretch for imported audio to follow tempo.

I. Proper file / folder structure for songs. current song / templates / future ideas etc

I will be emailing head office too as I'm unsure where to post feature updates here.

Look forward to your reply.
MartieFuncum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would also be really good to see the following:

Some kind of midi assignable knob for the tempo/metronome

The ability to assign midi on the mixer so that the Nanokontrol Studio can be tailored to suit individual preferences (e.g assigning the the jog wheel to tempo!)

Midi out...!
slug

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: Important korg gadget improvements needed urgently. Reply with quote

Triton100 wrote:
Dear Korg

I would like the following rather straight forward but necessary tweaks to please be implemented to korg gadget as soon as possible:

A. Transport and record bar onscreen when gadgets are in full screen mode.

B. Naming of tracks beyond those given even if UI character space only allows for a finite number of letters.

D. Audio unit implementation of gadgets, particularly the ones that have been purchased as standalone products such as module and odyssey etc.

E. Drag and drop patterns to any other grid area, with pop up option to replace or merge etc. The present system where the whole grid gets an overlay that makes it difficult to see what's underneath is not in keeping with the clean straightforward simplicity of gadget.

F. Bilbao to allow longer sample durations.

G. Bilbao to implement transient detection and auto slicing and time stretch. Please see BeatMaker 3. Manually slicing at present makes the sampler tedious to use and does not feel like a proper sampler. Korg is known for a smooth and fast workflow. The present sampler does not fit this paradigm.

H. Time stretch for imported audio to follow tempo.

I. Proper file / folder structure for songs. current song / templates / future ideas etc

I will be emailing head office too as I'm unsure where to post feature updates here.

Look forward to your reply.

YES PLEASE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: