Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is the memory??????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Where is the memory?????? Reply with quote

I had an old n364. Everytime i was writing a song it was keeping it on the synth till i save it on a floppy. I did my first song on krome but when the synth powered off after 4 hours and I reopened it everything was gone. Is it just the way it is? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Terries
dfahrner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krome Operation Guide, page 53: "When you turn off the power, the settings created in Sequencer mode, the song data, any user pattern data, and Cue List that you recorded will not be backed up. If you wish to keep this data, you must save it on an SD card before turning off the power, or perform a MIDI data dump to save the data on an external data filer etc."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: