Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Midi Files

View previous topic :: View next topic  
taichi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Free Midi Files Reply with quote

Hi all,

I would like to learn more about Midi Files for my PA4X. Then I don't mind paying for top quality material if I need to.

However in the meantime can anyone please comment on the free downloads for Midi Files that are available ref quality and any other issues. Is there anything that I need to be careful about ?

Thanks.
bud2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midiworld.com I have used a couple of files from here to make styles for my PA4X with very good success and they are free. So worth a try. Wink
Bill
seaside

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject: Free MIDIS Reply with quote

Here is one to search http://www.vanbasco.com/midisearch.html Terry
taichi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Free Midi Files Reply with quote

Thanks Bill and Terry. I read the online manual and watch all of Korg videos as often as I can. So much to learn. Sometimes I think you need a degree to understand all that the PA4X can do.

Nice to discuss things here but I think I need to go back to basics. Its all part of the fun. The great sound means I practice my scales and new pieces more often than I did with last machines and old upright pianos.

Take care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: