Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sounds became dry (no effects)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
orasikh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: sounds became dry (no effects) Reply with quote

Dear friends, I am facing a problem here and need your advice please.

I created style based on factory style which consists of CV1&CV2 and saved in user. I selected 4 sounds and saved them to style. When I play each sound that I dedicated to this style, all sounds are completely dry of any effect which already assigned to. I check all Global and Mixer settings but still couldn't figure out the problem. Is this a bug?
I appreciate your advice/solution

Thanks
orasikh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any help please
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: sounds became dry (no effects) Reply with quote

orasikh wrote:
.. Is this a bug? ..

No, that is no bug because in case of style-editing you save two kinds of data: data of sequenzed events and data for performing styles.

While sequenzed events only can be edited / changed in style editor, parameters for playing perfomances only are initialized in style editor, but each sb-entry or keyboard-set is using its own data for performing that styles (style setting). so your are flexible: once you edited your style, it is not necessary to play it with same play parameters in each sb-entry or kbd-set, but you can change them (like effect parameters) to use same style with different style settings, saved in sb-entries or kbd-sets.

Same occurs with sounds, editing with sound-editor (pcg-files) but used within kbd-sets and sb-entries with different settings (of play-parameters).

And it is the same, if you change play-parameter intuitivly, manually - using style or sounds with other parameters as saved in sty / pcg-file.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
orasikh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks dear. I appreciate if you can explain more what the procedures that I need to follow to fix this ,honestly your explanation wasn't clear to me.
Any more advice from 4x owners is highly appreciated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: