Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iWavestation Feature Requests.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamspoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:23 am    Post subject: iWavestation Feature Requests. Reply with quote

Hello,

I'd like to suggest a couple of refinements and new features!

1. Inclusion of IAP sounds in Random function.
2. More granular/extensive Random options (Randomise envelope lengths? Lock Waves keeping envelopes? Randomise Effects only? etc.)
3. Easier handling of duration/ other handles in wave edit page. Currently its quite hard to select the square boxes imo.

Thanks for your consideration!
John01W
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A global midi channel would be nice lol Laughing
RonF
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ableton Link Support!!!!. Yes, I know it can be used in Gadget...but its not he same. The standalone app should allow more than just midi-clock. It needs LINK!
Favorite Gear: Kronos 61, M3, Z1, Radias, KPro, KP3, Moog Voyager, Foogers, Virus TI, Jupiter 80, Integra7, GAIA, SPD-30, Kiwi 106, RE-201, MC808, RC505, MV8800, DSI P6 and OB6 and P12, Ensoniq SQ80, EMU MP-7, Eventide H7600, Eclipse, SPACE, Pitchfactor, Timefactor, Looperlative LP-1, Axe FX Ultra, Nord Modular, DSI Tetra, Tempest, PEK, JDXA, Eurorack Modular, Octatrack, MDUW, Monomachine, A4, RYTM, Waldorf Q Phoenix, MWXTk, Blofeld, TR8.
gummeson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: iWavestation to Wavestation KLC or sysex format export Reply with quote

Hello!

iWavestation
I need to transfer my USER patches from iWavestation to my KLC Wavestation VST for further work. Korg, this is a request to either publish the .iws / iWavestation format, create a conversion tool and / or include a export to KLC or sysex format directly in the iWavestation FILE menu.

I checked hexdumps of the .iws files created by iWavestation, but they make no sense without a specification. Thank you.

//Jesper
macdev

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to also voice support for SysEx export support. The iWaveStation is a great app and it's amazing to use for when I'm not near my WaveStation. However, as it's an amazing editor vs. the WaveStation itself, it would be nice to be able to edit on the app, and then send the data to the WaveStation. Even if it's a two-step process (export, copy SysEx from iTunes), that's OK.

However, I wrote an app that allows exporting to DropBox. That would be a nice one-step solution.
steff3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: iWavestation to Wavestation KLC or sysex format export Reply with quote

gummeson wrote:
Hello!

iWavestation
I need to transfer my USER patches from iWavestation to my KLC Wavestation VST for further work. Korg, this is a request to either publish the .iws / iWavestation format, create a conversion tool and / or include a export to KLC or sysex format directly in the iWavestation FILE menu.

I checked hexdumps of the .iws files created by iWavestation, but they make no sense without a specification. Thank you.

//Jesper

Totally reasonable feature request. Would love that as well.

best
dysamoria

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Korg even look at this forum?

You might want to try at their support site:

https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/community/topics/201111583-KORG-iWAVESTATION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: