Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue does not work with any software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vlocatelli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Minilogue does not work with any software Reply with quote

I've tried everything. Installed and uninstalled the drivers multiple times, changed the USB cable, changed the USB port, but it simply doesn't work.

When I install the USB MIDI Driver, it tells me it was succesful. But no other software can connect to the Minilogue. When I open the Sound Librarian, it shows a pop up with the message "minilogue is not connected" (of course it is). In Ableton Live it doesn't exchange any MIDI information nor is detected.

Can anyone help me? I'm using Windows 10. All specs are fine and all drivers was downloaded from the Korg site.

Thank you in advance
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have me wondering now. I don't believe I have tried since the latest update. I wonder if anyone else has.
vlocatelli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone? I'm quite disappointed with this.
J242

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem. I wonder if a Windows 10 automatic update broke the Minilogue drivers. Korg, heads up!
Pompey Chris

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive just got a monologue and have windows 7, have exactly the same problem, cant see anything about it in ableton but have the midi driver running
Louis16407

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject: same problem Reply with quote

same for me on my new minilogue bought one week ago,its driving me mad Ive tried everything
demonp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about global options in minilogue itself? Are they OK? The midi driver is for USB only, if you use 5din cables, there is no need for driver. In Librarian is the same. there is an option somewhere to use Korg drivers or not. Also there is a driver utility installed with USB drivers. Check it.
GroundPoundSound

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject: Solved Reply with quote

After reading the post from demonp, I went into the Configure Korg Driver Setup Utility that was installed with the latest Korg USB MIDI driver for Win10. In that utility, I had to check the box for Auto Startup and then there's a button for Start. Interestingly, it was only at that point where it offered to install the actual USB MIDI driver. So I let it do that (took a bit for it to pop up). Then once that was done, I had to come back to the Configure Kong Driver Setup Utility and click Start button again. Now when I went back to the Minilogue Librarian, and made sure in the Preferences that it *wasn't* set to Manual MIDI Port select, it finally works! Smile Hope that helps all here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: