Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Need New Joystick Assembly

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcdeben

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Help Need New Joystick Assembly Reply with quote

Does anybody know where I can get a new Joystick Assembly for my orig K61? Parts is Parts is out and I could not find them anywhere else. It seems this is a common issue on the Kronos and I can't believe Korg does have amble replacements. My 61 is pretty much unusable because I never know when it will drift about half a step. Took it to the studio the other day for a buddies project and it was a disaster, waste of time and his money! Any thoughts or help from Korg would be fantastic. Thanks!!
Korg Kronos 61, Korg Triton 61, Casio PX-5S, Alessis Vortex Wireless, Toshiba Satellite I7 8G RAM, Presonus Firepod, Sonar X3 Producer, Behringer Truth B2031A Ones I have had and probably should of kept: Univox EL Piano, Arp Axxe, Hammond L-100 w/ 910 Leslie, Minimoog, DX7, Kawai SX210 but like most of us I needed the cash!
leonh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://syntaur.com/korg_kronos.html
They have joystick
marcdeben

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I just ordered one. Many thanks Mate!
Korg Kronos 61, Korg Triton 61, Casio PX-5S, Alessis Vortex Wireless, Toshiba Satellite I7 8G RAM, Presonus Firepod, Sonar X3 Producer, Behringer Truth B2031A Ones I have had and probably should of kept: Univox EL Piano, Arp Axxe, Hammond L-100 w/ 910 Leslie, Minimoog, DX7, Kawai SX210 but like most of us I needed the cash!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: