Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my Oasys died 11 years ago (in warranty)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sekwenz32

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: my Oasys died 11 years ago (in warranty) Reply with quote

Hi

Some of you might remember my detailed posts of my Oasys failing few months after purchase. After trying everything possible at that time the only thing left to do was put it back in its box and store it. Infact that was my breaking point where i decided not to buy anything else ( as owner of 10 korg synths)

Anyhow its time to try again fixing the O. i read all new threads about it and saw that more ppl happen to have my problem in the past years.

1. tried all: ram replace. checked HD, reseated all components and ribbons and dins and pci card.

2. cannot restore factory setting with original cd, and neither with any other ver of os. Cannot update also

all leads to re-auth with a Public ID that doesn't exist.
00-00-00-00-00-00-60-25-40

Is my ONLY option to try to find a motherboard ( like gigabyte) and experiment with kernel and stuff and try to revive the O?

we don't have anything that you can call a Korg auth.. dealer or reseller. So i would love if dan from korg or anyone sheds some light on parts ( original or not ) I wish to use again the O.

Thanks in advance.
Neural Tech

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you find a solution... that sounds terrible considering all you've gone through to attempt to revive your synth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: