Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From KLC to KC - Where is LegacyCell?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mavck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: From KLC to KC - Where is LegacyCell? Reply with quote

Hello, guys.
I am new here, but I've been a user for ages.

I just did the migration and I am wondering... where is LegacyCell? There is no installer provided for it so I assume it's been killed in the new collection? Luckily the old one still works, but if it's being phased out it could be problematic.

Anyone knows anything or has any experience with this?
Mauri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Log into your 'Korg ID', on the next page 'My Korg ID' Legacy Cell v1.3 should be available under your 'Registered Products'. It now works as a 64bit plugin in Cubase 9.5 on W10. Previously I had to use it with jBridge.

Well done Korg (at least in my case)!
Self built PC | Cubase 12 Pro | WaveLab Elements 11 | Windows 11 Pro x64 Dual Boot on 2 x SSDs + 3 x SSDs for samples and project files | Core 11th Gen i9-11900KF OCd 5.3GHZ | ROG STRIX Z590-A GAMING WIFI mobo | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz CL18 DDR4 | RME HDSPe AIO | ASUS Radeon RX 580 Series graphics | Noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler| 2 x UAD2 Solo PCIe Accelerators | Corsair RM1000x 1000W Power Supply Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold | Mackie HR624 MKII monitors
mavck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant! it's there sitting in my Korg Shop account. Thanks! It wasn't in the product links, but it is there in my account for sure.

Can't live without it! Cheers Cool

PS: All we need is new HD UIs!
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this!

I just sent an email to the Korg Shop telling them the "Product Code" email that is automatically generated and sent to buyers is missing the download links to the Legacy Cell.

Korg USA Product support -- https://www.korgusa.com/contactus (For fastest service I would suggest calling them on the phone)

Outside the U.S. contact your Korg Country Distributor -- https://www.korg.com/us/corporate/distributors/
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinHines wrote:
Thanks for this!

I just sent an email to the Korg Shop telling them the "Product Code" email that is automatically generated and sent to buyers is missing the download links to the Legacy Cell.

** UPDATE **

I received a very quick response from the Korg Shop in Japan.

They have already fixed the problem. All new Korg Collection purchases will automatically include the Legacy Cell links (they were missing in the emails earlier)

Korg USA Product support -- https://www.korgusa.com/contactus (For fastest service I would suggest calling them on the phone)

Outside the U.S. contact your Korg Country Distributor -- https://www.korg.com/us/corporate/distributors/
truthaddict

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having trouble with this also.

I've had a copy of the Korg Legacy Collection since 2005ish, which came with the MS20, Polysix, Wavestation, MDE-X and Legacy Cell.

I logged in to my Korg User Net account, and had a Migration Coupon waiting for the MS20, Polysix, Wavestation and MDE-X.

I was able to set up a Korg.Shop account and use the Migration Coupons to purchase all of those for free.

But I don't see a Migration Coupon for the Legacy Cell, or any place to purchase/download it from on the new Korg.Shop account.
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthaddict wrote:

I've had a copy of the Korg Legacy Collection since 2005ish, which came with the MS20, Polysix, Wavestation, MDE-X and Legacy Cell.

I logged in to my Korg User Net account, and had a Migration Coupon waiting for the MS20, Polysix, Wavestation and MDE-X.

I was able to set up a Korg.Shop account and use the Migration Coupons to purchase all of those for free.

But I don't see a Migration Coupon for the Legacy Cell, or any place to purchase/download it from on the new Korg.Shop account.

There should have been two "Master" coupons, one for the entire Legacy Cell (free) and one for the entire Legacy Cell PLUS Arp Odyssey ($50 U.S.).

When you "purchase" these, run the installers and activate them, there should be a link to the Legacy Cell on you Korg Shop account.

If something is messed up, I would suggest contacting your Korg Country Distributor.

MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthaddict wrote:

There should have been two "Master" coupons, one for the entire Legacy Cell (free) and one for the entire Legacy Cell PLUS Arp Odyssey ($50 U.S.).

When you "purchase" these, run the installers and activate them, there should be a link to the Legacy Cell on you Korg Shop account.

If something is messed up, I would suggest contacting your Korg Country Distributor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: