Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rookie Kronos question about pre-recorded tracks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbeachman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Rookie Kronos question about pre-recorded tracks Reply with quote

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the EXACT instructions on the way to be able to play the intro to Elton John's Funeral For a Friend through my Kronos.

I need the exact instructions from taking it from CD or MP3 on my home computer......to how to load it..........access it..........and have it play on my Kronos............and fade it out as the band 'fades in' over the Thunder and Lightening sound of this awesome song.

I have not done ANY sequencing or recording on my keyboard.

I'm pretty good at making sounds......combi's etc...........but I've never
imported anything AT ALL !!

THANKS YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kronos User Manual and Parameter Guide sampling sections are the place to go for exact instructions.

There are also some good YouTube videos covering sampling, including Korg's video tutorial on the subject.

Converting the CD track or MP3 to a WAV file and copying it to a USB memory stick might be a good starting point, though it is also possible to sample directly from an audio source, or to "rip" the track from the CD, using a CD drive connected via the Kronos' USB port.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: