Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drum patters and sequencer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashu

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject: Drum patters and sequencer Reply with quote

Hi,

When creating a song in Sequencer, I want to use different Drum patters (Preset patterns) at different parts of the song to introduce variations in Drums in the Song. Is this possible with KROME sequencer ? I do not want to use the same drum pattern throughout the song. Is this possible and how ?
darriket

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ashu I just saw your post now and I was wondering did you ever find out how to do the drum scenario you were asking about
ashu

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear darriket,

No, I am still struggling with it on Krome. I have experience using Software based DAWs but never used Hardware workstation before. I have been struggling with manual and a couple of video tutorials on YouTube but unfortunately none of them seem to explain the process properly. I am just doing hit and try approach but haven't been able to figure it out yet.

Anyway, thanks for your attention.

Ashu
darriket

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ashu:
I hope I understand correctly what you are trying to so you are going into pattern/rppr page to make this happen. Press the page button and select P10 pattern/rppr and you will see where you can select user or preset pattern. Select preset and above that is your track number make sure it is on the track that you have your drums on. Now choose the preset that you want to use and look up in the top right of the screen and press pattern edit which will give you a drop down menu. Look for "put to track" another box appears and this is where you put the presets where you want them. Make sure you select the track that your drums are on here also and the measure to where you want to drop it. When you want a different preset just change to it and hit okay where you want it to go and hit exit when you are done inserting the presets. If you need step by step I will be glad to walk you through it. Hope that helps!
ashu

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear darriket,

Thanks for giving me a direction. Yes, it worked for me now. I am now certainly able to do what I needed.

Many thanks for your help and time.

Regards,
Ashu
darriket

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Wonderful Happy Sequencing
satya_music

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we can use about 99 patterns in a song

Current gears: Korg PA700, Korg TR 61, Korg PA600, AKAI MPC 1000, M-AUDIO Mtrack Plus, Audio-Technica AT2020, Casio CTK5000, Nikon D5500 and Sony PJ410.

Previous gears: Korg Krome, Korg o1wFD, Yamaha PSR-S970, Yamaha PSR-S900, Yamaha PSR 2000, Yamaha PSR 520.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dewsha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:54 am    Post subject: Preset patterns adjusting Reply with quote

Hi guys,

and is it possible to change existed preset patterns and how it is better to do?
For example, I want to add open HH before snare and bass drum, but preset pattern has closed HH...

Also I do not understand how to add a bit swing ( I like arp feature, when you just twisting the knob, but how to do it in user pattern...)

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: