Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

using midi w/ KorgTritonStudio & ElectroHarmonix 4500 lo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:09 pm    Post subject: using midi w/ KorgTritonStudio & ElectroHarmonix 4500 lo Reply with quote

Hi:
I have a nice sequence of one of my songs on my Triton studio workstation and want to midi clock sync with my EH 4500 looper so I can loop vocal background harmonies while the sequence is playing. Can anybody explain how I would do this? If Triton should be slave or the 4500, ect? I'm not too savvy so step by step info would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks ahead of time! Sue
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which device should be Master and Slave depends on where the intended tempo is coming from. If the Triton is being used as Master, then the 45000 needs to be set to EXT. CLOCK and, in the Triton Global menu, set the MIDI Clock to Internal. A MIDI cable needs to be connected between the Triton's MIDI Out and the 45000's MIDI In.

Alternatively, the 45000 can be used as the MIDI clock source, in which case the settings on the Triton and 45000 need to be the "other way round" i.e. 45000 EXT CLOCK not selected, and on the Triton, select External MIDI clock. The MIDI cable will then need to be swapped to being between the 45000 MIDI out and Triton MIDI in.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: