Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Microstation Editor Not Launching. MacOS X

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kingsportvijay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:46 am    Post subject: Microstation Editor Not Launching. MacOS X Reply with quote

Connected to my iMac, i5. Through USB. First time. Installed Editor software, fresh download today. Before installing that, also installed USB-MIDI drivers as well.
Nothing happens when I double-click on Microstation Editor in Korg folder in Applications.
What do I do now?
Thank You!
bradkorg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.korg.com/us/support/os/
bradkorg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.korg.com/us/support/os/

Here are the PC and Mac compatibility charts for KORG products.
*Please note that we have discontinued our support for any products not listed in these charts.
bradkorg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

double

Last edited by bradkorg on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
arpegiator1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Microstation Editor Not Launching. MacOS X Reply with quote

I assume you installed the USB midi driver. I do not have a Mac, but a PC with Windows so I had to go to the Korg pad - configure the midi driver setup and install the USB midi device. Follow the instructions. Only then run the Editor and he should find the microSTATION.
gordorama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Microstation Editor Not Launching. MacOS X Reply with quote

I just picked up a used microStation this week. Having fun with it, but I discovered the editor won't work on the latest Mac OS. I have an older macBook, that I downgraded it to Sierra 10.12.6 and it works. Sierra (NOT HIGH SIERRA) seems to be that last OS that the editor works on. Similar problem with the SV1 editor. It's a shame that manufacturers don't keep up with assumably minor tweaks to keep useful gear from becoming paper weights or landfill fodder. Tascam is particularly bad for this as well.

Kingsportvijay wrote:
Connected to my iMac, i5. Through USB. First time. Installed Editor software, fresh download today. Before installing that, also installed USB-MIDI drivers as well.
Nothing happens when I double-click on Microstation Editor in Korg folder in Applications.
What do I do now?
Thank You!

Korg MircoStation
AceTone Top 1
Hammond M3 with 302c Leslie
1979 Rhodes 73 Suitcase
Wurlitzer 200a
Crumar Mojo
Hammond Sk1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: