Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speaker bar for PA4x, or not?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chelsea4023 wrote:
Hi Simon,
just an update on my home pa setup.
I have a pair of Q Acoustic concept 20 standmount speakers and a wharfedale SW150 sub that are now powered by a recently purchased Marantz PM6006 stereo amp. The amp is the updated U.K. edition which has some modifications to suit U.K. ears. So I have been told !!
I'm currently in the process of running the amp in. I have also taken various MAXX settings that a couple of forum members have kindly given me and I am currently in the process of trying them out.
The sound I'm currently getting from the system as a whole is far better than I would ever have imagined. I did not realise how good the voices on the PA4X actually were. The things that really stand out with the system I have are the power and the clarity of the voices.
I'm sure there are many forum members who will have created their own (and better) audio systems for the korg keyboards. I'm obviously very happy with my own setup (which is for home use only).
Chris
Result Chris... sound like you cracked it, glad you are happy after your efforts... did you get the power conditioner i recommended?
RicoDorenzo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Some different input. Reply with quote

This may sound a little weird but.....I have a Yamaha TRS-MS05 set of speakers that cost $250 shipped. They look a little weird attached to the PA4X because I remove the bottom plates on the right and left upper speakers and the TRS speakers plug right into the left/right outs. The way they are designed, the sub works great! The older tyros system has the sub out from the board and not the left/right main outs which on work on T1 thru T4. They are relatively inexpensive (half the price of the PA AS) and sound great!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: