Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does pa 500 midi files support on pa 1000

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arun p saji

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:42 am    Post subject: Does pa 500 midi files support on pa 1000 Reply with quote

I loaded some of my pa 500 midi files but when I select one of my user performance and then when i go to a factory style and then selected a keyboard set sound below the display i am only getting the acoustic piano ?? Can any one say the solution for this problrm Crying or Very sad
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Does pa 500 midi files support on pa 1000 Reply with quote

Arun p saji wrote:
.. loaded some of my pa 500 midi files but when I select one of my user performance and then when i go to a factory style and then selected a keyboard set sound below the display i am only getting the acoustic piano ?? Can any one say the solution for this problrm Crying or Very sad

Simple answer to your question "Does pa 500 midi files support on pa 1000" is "Yes" - because all flawless MIDIFILES are supported on Pa1000.
Loading / importing MIDIFILES into Pa1000 happens without initializing your current settings of styles and keyboardsets - so loading midifiles is unaffecting your performances and factory styles.

If you select a keyboard set below the display (1 - 4), you get the four keyboard sets of last selected style.

So it seems your last selected style settings are linked with kbdsets of accoustic piano, but these kbdsets will be changed in case you select other styles with different kbdsets.
It only maybe a problem, if keyboardsets below the display always are the same with different selected factory styles of Pa1000.
In case you loaded DATA from Pa500 into Pa1000 performances and STS are converted, factory styles must be reassigned to songbook entries and global settings are not loaded.

If you use loade date from Pa500 and your last selected style is a Pa500 style it is not surprising to get kbdsets1-4 with acoustic pianos only, due to the different order in memory - simply change and save that style settings with four keyboardsets of Pa1000.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Arun p saji

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But when sometimes when i choose a user style in my keyboard sometimesit hangs
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: keyboard hangs with user styles Reply with quote

Arun p saji wrote:
But when sometimes when i choose a user style in my keyboard sometimesit hangs

I think that usually happens with corrupt files.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Arun p saji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not a corrupt files . These midi files are programmed on my old pa 500.
Arun p saji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also can you say how can i get more styles for my pa
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arun p saji wrote:
It is not a corrupt files. These midi files are programmed on my old pa 500.

Maybe there are some issues that needs to be fixed with an update of OS.

There have been some rumors here about users are waiting update OS because of freezing or bug problems. But obviously I see no official confirmation from Korg as to whether the next release can actually be expected. I think credible would be an announcement of KORG that confirms whether an update will be prepared and expected.
In the meantime it is advisable to publish problems with freezing and obvious bugs, also to confront KORG, because if these are not only one isolated cases, then they have to respond accordingly to the delivery of a satisfactorily functioning OS - but do NOT RELY ON RUMORS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: