Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg World Magazine UK Subscribers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:54 pm    Post subject: Korg World Magazine UK Subscribers Reply with quote

I don’t know about anyone else but when I took out a 12 month subscription for this publication I was expecting to receive all four editions over the 12 month period. Not one edition has materialized without me having to chase Korg UK for it.

The latest edition has been produced but still it’s not arrived, What’s going on at Korg UK who knows but either way they should have updated subscribers with the situation and in my view having taken the subscription money they should come up with the goods.

Bad Form Korg UK Evil
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
Stilli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1
Korg PA4X, Kawai MPIISE, Ketron SD4, Roland Integra 7, Motu Midi Express XT, Motu Audio Express, Cubase 9.5 Pro, NI Komplete 12 Ultimate (Collectors), Omnisphere, TC-Helicon Voicelive 3, Bose L1m2 (x2) + B2 (x2)
Astrolasia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Korg World Mag Reply with quote

I requested the free issue 1 edition. It took a month for it to appear. Having read it which took no time at all I wont be taking out a subscription as it is grossly over priced. I have learnt more about my Pa4x from this forum.
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem here also....3 attempts to rectify this problem, I don't think I will be subscribing next time unless this publication grows in depth, it's a little light in reading.. but to be fair this magazine is probably aimed at a different group of users than me... but maybe in the future this could grow and develop into something with a little more depth and breadth considering it is still in its infancy.
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I complained to Korg UK this morning about this situation outlining why I was complaining and its probably fair to say that my sentiments echo those of others who are also unhappy.

I never subscribed to the publication to learn much but to support the idea in general. I still think its a good idea but the publication needed far more substance and for whatever reasons Korg do not seem proactive in dealing with complaints of this nature.

Long story short then, I have cancelled my subscription with them and now await a refund, if thats anything like waiting for the Korg World Mag I wont hold my breath
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: