Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roland all styles for Pa1000 and 700

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebuzer52
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject: Roland all styles for Pa1000 and 700 Reply with quote

Roland g, gw and va7 converted styles and fabrique sounds SET.
Check pictures before download for getting ideas. Download link and rar pass written on the page.

http://www.piyanistset.com/pa700-pa1000-full-roland-old-eski-style-sound-set/608/

Last edited by ebuzer52 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
mrniceneasy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Thank you very much for sharing these with us. Much appreciated Very Happy
ebuzer52
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrniceneasy wrote:
Smile Thank you very much for sharing these with us. Much appreciated Very Happy

Enjoy bro, for more resources, check that website.
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:28 am    Post subject: Roland Styles Reply with quote

Has anyone tired these ?
ebuzer52
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Roland Styles Reply with quote

NativeAngels wrote:
Has anyone tired these ?

i tried on pa 4x, no problem. it worked. Only 5 or 6 styles did not worked. All other banks were ok.
johnsmies
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone post a decent link that does not require all sort of extras in order to be able to download these ?

cheers,
John
ebuzer52
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnsmies wrote:
can someone post a decent link that does not require all sort of extras in order to be able to download these ?

cheers,
John

Extras are pictures about what the SET contains and google advertisement for monotezing. No trojen no hacking no virus, million time I checked. Direct link i did not shared because I thought that would not be fair Think Think
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: Cross-Site-Scriptings PiyanistSet Reply with quote

ebuzer52 wrote:
... No trojen no hacking no virus, million time I checked....

Homepage of PiyanistSet is full with cross-site scriptings (XSS) and therefore dubious - I do not understand why we can find links in this forum again and again on this untrustworthy homepage! But if you have tested millions, you must have been blind in both eyes just as often.

The demand for a subtle link therefore is already justified!

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
ebuzer52
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Cross-Site-Scriptings PiyanistSet Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:
ebuzer52 wrote:
... No trojen no hacking no virus, million time I checked....

Homepage of PiyanistSet is full with cross-site scriptings (XSS) and therefore dubious - I do not understand why we can find links in this forum again and again on this untrustworthy homepage! But if you have tested millions, you must have been blind in both eyes just as often.

The demand for a subtle link therefore is already justified!

i did not get any problem up.to day, i found many materials from this webpage and used in my keyboard without any problem. You are right that site is not https, it is suspacious, but advertisements are based google, download links are based 99 percent google drive. Avira and mccafee scannings are positive, no membership need on that webpage, so any secret info it does not ask you. That is your choice of course. if you do not want, do not click and download. My aim is not bad brother. And i am not blind Wink
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Cross-Site-Scriptings PiyanistSet Reply with quote

ebuzer52 wrote:
.. i found many materials from this webpage and used in my keyboard without any problem. .. if you do not want, do not click and download ..

XSS, is a way of bypassing the SOP concept, which forbids websites to retrieve content from pages with another origin. It is the most widely used vulnerability in web applications and will not be recognized by Avira and Mccafee.
Also if you did not see it - PiyanistSet is full with cross-site scriptings (XSS) and therefore dubious, not recommendable to download something from this page before any trusted link exists.

I think such dubious links should be banned in a reputable forum!

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
ebuzer52
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Cross-Site-Scriptings PiyanistSet Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:
ebuzer52 wrote:
.. i found many materials from this webpage and used in my keyboard without any problem. .. if you do not want, do not click and download ..

XSS, is a way of bypassing the SOP concept, which forbids websites to retrieve content from pages with another origin. It is the most widely used vulnerability in web applications and will not be recognized by Avira and Mccafee.
Also if you did not see it - PiyanistSet is full with cross-site scriptings (XSS) and therefore dubious, not recommendable to download something from this page before any trusted link exists.

I think such dubious links should be banned in a reputable forum!

if so, always we are under attacks by many websites, if avira and mccafee would not recognized it. How to check and understand websites about XSS? Can you tel methods? And i will delete the post after you teached us how to know XSS on pages.
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Cross-Site-Scriptings PiyanistSet Reply with quote

ebuzer52 wrote:
.. How to check and understand websites about XSS? Can you tel methods? And i will delete the post after you teached us how to know XSS on pages...

Use "XSS" or "Cross-Site-Scripting" for search on the web to teach yourself about. "Noscript" will be a suitable method to recognize xss.

Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnsmies wrote:

cheers,
John

go directly do google drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ctSwyQru4H1xmMTw_dl8FEdCgtoZUsrN

then use pass:
Code:
www.piyanistset.com

then You don't have to deal will all garbage scripts on website. Wink
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemik wrote:
.. go directly do google drive .. You don't have to deal will all garbage scripts on website ..

Thank you for your efforts and your helpfulness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: