Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EP out in July -for fans of Nils Frahm, Niklas Paschburg etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tobiassvenssonmusic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: EP out in July -for fans of Nils Frahm, Niklas Paschburg etc Reply with quote

Hi there,
thanks for letting me be a part of the KORG forum, having a blast going through all the threads with all the new tunes out there!

I wanted to introduce my own EP, "Music For Sketches", which will be released in 11 days on my own label Sounds Fragil.

It could be described as contemporary classical piano music with minimal/electronic elements, and I think it would suit anyone who appreciates the works of Nils Frahm, Peter Broderick, Niklas Paschburg, Snorri Hallgrimsson, Max Richter etc.

Two tracks from the EP can be heard at BandCamp:

https://soundsfragil.bandcamp.com/album/music-for-sketches

If you enjoy it, have a listen to the single "Routes" there as well, where I collaborated with the Japanese violinist Hoshiko Yamane (known for touring with Tangerine Dream).

Hope you'll like it, keep on writing and posting!

All the best,
Tobias
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: