Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just got an MS-20 mini any advice on pedals?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blazerunner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Just got an MS-20 mini any advice on pedals? Reply with quote

Hello again folks!

I just picked myself up a MS-20 mini Very Happy it's an interesting little synth very comparable to my ARP Oddy. I've been using it with my O.G. Kaoss Pad and it really transformed the sound. I'm thinking about trying out some pedals with it but want to know if you folks have any good recommendations. I have been playing keyboards forever and I wondered why I never used pedals but I always ran them through my Lexicon or my Kaoss pad for effects and sometimes a filter box but time has changed and I'd like to try other methods. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

-The BlazeRunner-
ToneM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the money I think the Zoom MS-70 CDR multi-stomp is a great pedal. They updated the firmware a while back so it now has over 80 effects. I haven’t used it with my MS-20 yet but like what it can do on my MicroKorg.

https://www.zoom.co.jp/products/multistomp/zoom-ms-70cdr-multistomp-chorus-delay-reverb-pedal
blazerunner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My that looks like a pretty nifty pedal...

So far the MS-20 paired with the KAOSS pad is blowing me away. Who would of thought old recreation of a 70's keyboard plus 17 year old effects pad would sound so good. Best plus is the annoying his on the KAOSS pad has finally found a loving partner in the annoying hiss of the MS-20. Welp guess that how it goes with "Korgs". Hisss made in heaven.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG MS20 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: