Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reorder chord types in B Step Seq record page & Slash C

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cossie69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Reorder chord types in B Step Seq record page & Slash C Reply with quote

There are lots of different types of chords listed in the drop down box shown on the B Step Seq Record page which is used to enter chords in step sequence. i would probably only mostly use less than 10 different chord types when creating a chord prgression via the step backing sequence method ie Major, Minor,Diminished, Min7, Min5 Min7b5, Maj#5 and Dominant 7 that would fit on one column, It would br great if I could have all of this chord types in the first column of chord types. Is it possible to reorder the chord types listed so that I could have the chord types I need in the first column instead of having to trawl for them in a number of columns

Also how do you go about entering slash chords ie GMajor with B in the bass for instance ie is it Major/3 or C7 with G in the bass would that be Dom7/5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: