Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG PA Manager [software] is finally here...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikola81

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok everyone, if you don't like the price, nobody can make you buy it...

On the other hand, let's be constructive, those who bought it and tried it, give some insight, some thoughts, possible bugs, i believe that will help future updates.
My 2 cents, i like the warning when merging Performances about also copying the sounds, i would like to see the same function when merging styles, having a report which sounds need to be loaded from the other set for the style to sound correct.

I will be posting other ideas, and developers can make a informed decision in future updates.

Of course good job in make this wonderful piece of software that was really needed.

Al the best everyone.
Pa3XDK

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Price is pretty well-set for a piece of software in this class. The functionalities is definately gonna be worth the Price, in case everything Works as promised. For a lifetime liscense, I actually see this Price as a pretty sweet deal. And the fact is, someone actually spent ALOT of time - accomplishing something that anyone else for years haven't been able to do with succes! (including Korg themselves).

Great Work author! I look forward to some reviews, but am already strongly considering buying my OWN liscense for this greatly awaited software. *Thumbs up*
NI Komplete Ultimate 9, and a hell of a lot VI's

Music demo's at;
https://soundcloud.com/hellan-n-rlev/sets
WAVEXtractor
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who haven't tried and are awaiting for reviews, why not try it yourselves? Its a Free 14 Day Trial Smile

nikola81 wrote:

...... My 2 cents, i like the warning when merging Performances about also copying the sounds, i would like to see the same function when merging styles, having a report which sounds need to be loaded from the other set for the style to sound correct.

Yes, a possible future update to be thought of. But currently you can get away with it, if you View the Style Properties and Create a Report from there.

+There is a thread here where users can post Feature Request Ideas.

Pa3XDK wrote:
I think the Price is pretty well-set for a piece of software in this class. The functionalities is definately gonna be worth the Price, in case everything Works as promised. For a lifetime liscense, I actually see this Price as a pretty sweet deal. And the fact is, someone actually spent ALOT of time - accomplishing something that anyone else for years haven't been able to do with succes! (including Korg themselves).

Great Work author! I look forward to some reviews, but am already strongly considering buying my OWN liscense for this greatly awaited software. *Thumbs up*

You pretty much summarised it there. Can't add anything else. Applause
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Keep working Reply with quote

Wavextractor did a good job on the program , and the price is ok , and with wavextrator I can swap style but now the songs do not link up again , this is what I need in Wavextractor,,
allrics

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyway this could become a real-time editor as opposed to an external one?
WAVEXtractor
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allrics wrote:
Is there anyway this could become a real-time editor as opposed to an external one?

Would have been nice, but there are limitations... so hopefully one day ?
allrics

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your honesty. I think that would be really helpful and I would pay double for that. It's so much easier editing everything on your computer than tapping your way through the many screens on the PA.
RC

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:20 pm    Post subject: Instructions Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:52 pm Post subject:

For those who haven't tried and are awaiting for reviews, why not try it yourselves? Its a Free 14 Day Trial

I downloaded the program. Excuse my lack of knowledge but without any instructions I have no idea how to work this program. I keep getting a message that the sets I am trying to load are nor Korg sets but they are.
RC
gempk5

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: Instructions Reply with quote

RC wrote:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:52 pm Post subject:

For those who haven't tried and are awaiting for reviews, why not try it yourselves? Its a Free 14 Day Trial

I downloaded the program. Excuse my lack of knowledge but without any instructions I have no idea how to work this program. I keep getting a message that the sets I am trying to load are nor Korg sets but they are.
RC

I have same problem
BillyHank

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a Korg PAManager Forum at the following link:

http://www.korgpamanager.com/Forum/

Maybe we should start with our questions and problems there, then you will be speaking with the developer and others too. Wink

Bill G
WAVEXtractor
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your SET FOLDERS must be in the correct structure!! The End must end in .SET

i.e. <setname>.SET

For any further questions, please use the forum below as I cant keep track of all questions from many different forums around the net.

http://www.korgpamanager.com/Forum/
RC

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]For any further questions, please use the forum below as I cant keep track of all questions from many different forums around the net.

http://www.korgpamanager.com/Forum/.[quote]

I went to the site to post my question as stated above. After getting there I found that I had to register. No problem, I registered and it stated that I would receive a email saying I was registered. This never happened. I then sent a email to the Korgmaster and the reply was I should have been sent one. I wasn't. This may be a good program if a person knows how to run it. The price does not bother me. I just don't think it is worth all of the frustration of trying to get registered and doing a hit and miss operation on trying to run the program. I know I am not the only one out there that is having this problem. If this program is connected to the forum I don't see much help coming in the way of assistance. Because I never received the E mail I am considered not registered and can't post on that forum RC
WAVEXtractor
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The activation email probably ended up in your SPAM mail box.

However, you are now activated.
texasrick56

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:50 am    Post subject: Korg PA Manager Reply with quote

I realize this is a very old post I am replying to. I recently purchased a Pa4x and saw the Korg PA Manager software on-line. Looking for current users of the software to get some feedback before purchasing. Thanks
Pro Tools 12
Sonar Platinum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: