Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MR-2000S Error?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbendorf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject: MR-2000S Error? Reply with quote

My Korg MR-2000S has been weird. For years at random while recording it stops...then says "Working" then says "Disk Busy"

Then it works perfect for months. I got Pissed today and Ordered a WD 325GB PAta drive that forum says works.
Is there any hidden Disk tools on the MR-2000s That can
Check the disk? I tried upgrading to new OS and it worked great for a year. But now at of the blue it is acting up. If I mount the drive on Mac I can play all the songs and copy data with no errors. And Write large files to it. So my thinking was it is a Korg OS error or bug. Maybe not. Does anyone know how to try to stabilize it? I Formatted the drive but took a full day and it worked for a few months. Seems kinds fishy that the Mac can write to its drive all day, playback songs all day. BUT when the MR-2000S records it bugs out at exactly 13.5 Sec. AND when it plays it bugs out at 13.5 sec.

Any help would be great. I just love that box!
If it ain't broke...fix it! Because Korg put #2 Phillips heads on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: