Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Krome combination mode

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reubenlionel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Krome combination mode Reply with quote

Hi, i just purchased a new korg krome 88 and have certain questions regarding the combi mode.
1. I set all 16 tones to Gch midi channel, but whem i did that the first tone irrespective of others being on mute or unmute seemed to cut-off in a polyphonic manner. Please suggest a solution for the same as ill be using the krome for live events.

2. Im not able to find the 'live' and 'studio' mode in the global mode as in kronos. I require this as during live shows in the combi mode if i unmute the second tone while sustaining the first tone, it abruptly comes on for the previous notes played while i intend the second note to play when i press the notes subsequent to unmuting the tone.
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have all tracks on Gch will lost a lot of polyphony. Even the tracks muted will count the note on if use Gch.
Maybe you need different solution. Please tell me what do you looking for. Will try to find a way for you.
Reubenlionel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im looking for the live mute mode as present in the kronos to avoid unusual cut offs when muting or unmuting timbers. Unmuting a timber while playing on the first timber sustains the notes played before it was unmuted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: