Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prologue Editor Program, Trouble saving Presets

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Automation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Prologue Editor Program, Trouble saving Presets Reply with quote

Hi all,

I just installed the Prologue Sound Librarian app and I tried saving presets and then loading them through the app and it does not work.

Has anyone saved and then successfully loaded presets in the app?

Basically, I tweaked an init patch with the Sound Librarian open and then selected "save as" from the menu in the app...that worked...but when loading the sound it is loads as init patch again. The name I saved with is present in the app but all the settings I made to the sound are gone and it is just basic init/sawtooth wave again.

I want to safely back up my patches onto my Mac but I am a little confused by this app. I read the included pdf but it is not well written.

Anyone have advice?

Thanks
Grokaknock

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works here...Here's what I do.

When I have a preset I want to save from the HW to the librarian. I select the preset on the synth and then in the librarian I use "receive" under programs. This captures/sends the preset to the librarian. The name in the librarian is updated to reflect the name from the HW. Then use the "Save Program Data" command in the file menu to save the preset to the computer.

The File menu commands "Open" "Save" "Save As" deal with whole banks. The "Load Program Data" and "Save Program Data" deal with individual presets.

Hope this helps.
HW: Model D (Original) <> Prologue 16 <> OB-6 <> Prophet REV 2 <> Minitaur <> Sub37 <> Slim Phatty <> Integra 7 <> SE-02 <> Korg Triton Le <> Korg synths I have owned: Poly 800 - Poly 800 MKII - M1 - Z1 (miss this one)

SW: Nuendo and too many soft synths to mention.
Automation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply! Much appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Prologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: