Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Krome Sequencer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ratsgnik

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Krome Sequencer Reply with quote

I need help. I have created a 4 measure sequence (the song never changes from these 4 measures) and copied the tracks to 16 measures. It doesn't appear to allow me to copy beyond 16 measures. In Cue List, I set it to repeat ten times.....but it doesn't. It stops after 16 measures. What am I doing wrong?
Koekepan
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to think what you could be doing wrong, but without a clearer idea of what exactly you're doing, it's a bit tough.

Just for yucks, I set up four measures of my own, and copied them in the sequencer interface, and went way, way beyond 16. So it works for me.
jcw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need to set the length of the song...not at my Krome at the moment, so can’t tell you exactly....I am pretty sure it is in the menu when you press the button top right of the screen in one of the sequence edit pages....when I am at my Krome, will let you know...(later today)
band infinity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject: sequencer mode korg krome Reply with quote

Can we save sequenced template songs in korg krome keyboard rather than saving it to sd card?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: