Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

organizing everything

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mazydazydinah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:28 am    Post subject: organizing everything Reply with quote

Hi, Unfortunately just a couple of weeks ago, I found top D on my 4x new keyboard was not working (don't usually use these last four notes, lol ) It has now been taken away to be repaired.
When it comes back it will be in Factory mode, What is the best way to organize all the extra Korg styles, PaxMagic styles, Osimo, MP3's, midi's ect., it got in rather a mess before, with me being a complete novice to this machine, now I have the opportunity to organize it properly and understand it a bit more I wondered which was the best way to go.
My biggest wish would be for it to read from the usb stick, so it cut out all the loading to listen business.

Marion Very Happy
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject: pa4 Reply with quote

For me I keep it simple

I use a SD Card (64gig) and I have folder

one for each ...

Midi

Mp3

Text

Styles
now in each folder as you know you can breake down more .
by , fast or slow or
Sue songs
Bill songs
this way if i change mp3 songs and mess it up I know the midi will work right ..
this is like the songbook .
I use two Korg keyboards and i make them the same , it mush easyer , both SD card are the same .. the songbook are 99% the same , so if i change something one one.. it will copy over ..and i use pa4 and pa1000. need a backup .. I do work alot..
Korg pa1000 has just user spot 1 to 12 were pa4 has Favorite and just 3 user.. that make it tuff ,, but got it to work by cheating a little .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: