Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

quick split to follow transpose not possible?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deliad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject: quick split to follow transpose not possible? Reply with quote

hi

i'm asking that question but i bit know what would be the answer else if someone know the trick

i used quick split for lower and upper between combi on the upper and program on the lower, but when changing the transpose, ofcourse the split point is changed, because it's script that append the lower track on the chosen combi

is there any way to make the lower track to change according the transpose?
19naia
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: quick split to follow transpose not possible? Reply with quote

deliad wrote:
hi

i'm asking that question but i bit know what would be the answer else if someone know the trick

i used quick split for lower and upper between combi on the upper and program on the lower, but when changing the transpose, ofcourse the split point is changed, because it's script that append the lower track on the chosen combi

is there any way to make the lower track to change according the transpose?

I think the only way is to set the transpose or “pitch shift” of each timbre.
Set the pitch shift of the bottom layer timbre, and then set the pitch shift of the top layer timbre.
I cannot recall if Karma does transpose.
If using Karma note map to transpose, it will take more work than simply pitch shifting each timbre of each part in your split/layer.
Karma is able to control groups of tracks or timbres as one, but i am not sure if there is the option for pitch shift/transpose or if it will be able to group pitch control without having all timbres in the group follow the same identical setting were top and bottom layer would be the same exact pitch no matter how you changed the setting.

I think easier to just go with indidual pitch shift in each timbre used in your split.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: