Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't make audio cd from wave file. (Error in writing)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DRitter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject: Can't make audio cd from wave file. (Error in writing) Reply with quote

In making audio cd from wave file, just after rate convert to track one is complete, message says, error in writing to medium. Manual suggests new media may be damaged, tried new cdr, (didn't work), check medium- tried that, message said "repaired 16 k bytes of data", but the same message "error in writing to medium" appeared. Emptied file except for that song, that didn't work, turned off ts, that (reboot) didn't work. Tried another song, that didn't work. Also, the song I want to burn to cd plays about 1/2 as quiet as the other songs that are now wave files in the hard drive. (clue?) Save songs and cue list data does work to new cdr, but that's korg data, not making a cd from a wave file on the hard drive. How can I get my songs out of the TS? They play perfectly from the sequencer. Help!! (510) 390-2186
monkschain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this is relevant but there is a convert to ISO on Utility menu..this makes data CDs you burn in Triton readable by Windows. I've never burned an audio CD so no idea if this applies.

monks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: