Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA4X 61-Key Professional Arranger - $2200 (SOLD)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrmarvinnc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:21 am    Post subject: PA4X 61-Key Professional Arranger - $2200 (SOLD) Reply with quote

I have a PA4X 61-Key in very good\excellent condition for sale. It has only been used in my home studio. I will ship in original packaging with Quick Guide and Sheet Music Stand that came with the keyboard. I really hate to sell it because I love this keyboard. I'm relocating overseas and cannot bring with me. The OS 3.0 free upgrade that is coming the end of this month will provide a big boost in user sample memory (3x) that some lucky person will be able to take advantage of. I'll add a USB Flash Drive with numerous SETS which I have downloaded from the web. I'll also include the following commercial sets which I purchased for this keyboard:

Roland D-50 Vol.1 LA Sounds for Korg
Roland D-50 Vol.2 LA Sounds for Korg
PA4X Magic Classical Spectacular
PA4X Magic Famous Names
Lamios Music Korg Styles Mega Pack (500+ Styles)

I will provide free shipping within the continental USA. I'm asking $2200 or best reasonable offer. Can provide pictures if necessary. Contact me through PM.

THanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: