Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i-pad to Krome for comb, progran, and transpose changes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jws55

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:40 pm    Post subject: i-pad to Krome for comb, progran, and transpose changes Reply with quote

Please forgive me as I know this has probably been addressed before in this forum, but is there a way I can use my i-pad to send “program, combination, and transpose” info to my Krome? I'm the bassist and part time keyboard player here in the Jackson Hole Wyoming area, trying to minimize dead time between songs. I know I can pick a song in a set list on my i-pad (using Band Helper that's capable of sending midi), and have it change the above settings. I've read and printed a lot about SysEx transmission and receiving in this forum and in the parameter guide, but can't begin to get my mind wrapped around it. I have a computer guy that together we can hopefully figure it out with any specific information I can collect here.
Well hell I'm not even sure how to connect the ipad to the Krome. The Korg support folk told me to get the Korg Plug Key, but when I took a look, I could only see a midi “in” port for using a keyboard to send midi to the i-pad to play Garage Band or some other ipad music program. Another suggested an Apple USB camera adapter. When I looked at that I couldn't tell the difference between it and a regular charge/data cable of which I have a drawer full.

Thanks for any information you might have. Jeff Smith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: