Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Kronos LS sold. Kronos 2-88 as new still for sale.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewTheKeyboardGuy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject: Korg Kronos LS sold. Kronos 2-88 as new still for sale. Reply with quote

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

Up for sale is a rather stunning, A1 Mint condition Korg Kronos 2-88, As new, purchased from Absolute Music Ltd on 23rd November 2018. This has had very light use in a clean-room environment. As such, as new, with all manuals, software, original packaging, etc. I'm including in the sale the EXS19 private Collection and EXS49 Pipe organ collection from KAPro and the DS1H half damper / sustain pedal.

I'm asking £1900 or near offer . This is listed slightly higher on Sound On Sound Ads, but because this is the Korg forum, I'd rather it go to someone from here.

The reason for the sale is due to the fact a new recording studio is being launched and as such is being kindly supported by a number of amazing people and charities after a disaster which stopped everything in it's tracks. This support started in February this year, so the sale of the kronos will fund necessary components and take the strain off charity funding, etc.

Please be aware this is for buyers in the UK and due to the weight of this beautiful machine, it's collection only or carrier with your own responsibility / insurance costs. As booking a carrier to collect an instrument of this size and weight including insurance will cost a fair bit.

If you're interested, please either reply or PM me and we can go from there.

All the best

Lew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: