Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multipads stil strange

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:45 pm    Post subject: Multipads stil strange Reply with quote

Hi, when I press my multipad 1 together with another multipad, it doesn't sync! has tested on two different Korg 4 X, UPD and PKG.
If I play each one, however, this works, but not together with pad number 2, There are problems with OS Next when it comes to certain functions, and I thought this would be corrected, but after all, it is quite a lot of things that do not as it was during on OS 2. How will KORG do now, it's super fun to get new styles (35), but I just want it to work as before when we had OS 2.
I have many gigs, and unfortunately I'm afraid to play with it on stage.
Please KORG can help us properly this time and solve all this once and for all,
Yes i can go bask to the old OS, but why in the heck can,t we get 3 working.
What,s wrong with the OS 3?

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This evening I also encountered some strange behaviour with the factory Pads and factory styles.... so as of OS V3.01 I have so far NOT encountered any PAD issues.. and predominantly I have been operating from my personal set-lists most of this time without any problems... BUT today i have been trying Somthing new so while exploring many stlyes and skipping through them at random while they where active and playing.. as I went from one style to another and activating variation 4 and then the pads to evaluate.. this is when I would find the Pads to be out of synchronisation with a style (not all but some)... so if I stop the style and start the same style again the pads are now synchronised with the style... BUT what is very odd if I try another style in the same style category this sync issue may or may not occur with diffrent styles and if I revisit a style I know previously first showed a sync problem I could NOT get it to repeat the sync issue I found earlier in this sitting... then trying diffrent style categories I have continued to encounter the same odd behaviour at random... Anoying as this still shows me we have a Unstable Operating System.. although it would seam to not hinder me once I create a new preset in my set-list but nevertheless not normal behaviour and complex to evaluate to record and report ???

Last edited by D575 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Asena

PADs are very important to me - could you please give a detailed example of the problem - i.e. style name, pads played etc...

Thanks

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
kleant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have written before about this on another post. As at this current version of the NEXT OS v3.0.1 the PADS SYNCH problem still exist even for the factory styles. You can easely replicate this SYNCH problem but choosing any factory style which have a combination of HIT and SEQUENCE PADS. Start the Style and Play first the HIT PAD and select after an SEQUENCE PAD you will hear that the SEQUENCE PAD has gone out of the SYNCH. If you Play the SEQUENCE PAD alone will be on beat but if you start it after a HIT PAD will go out of SYNCH. This does not happen on v2.2 so its a bug which hopefully will be fixed on the NEXT update by KORG.
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU KLEANT! Exclamation
Best explanation!

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: