Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does the Korg M1 Emulator have presets like these...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ulrichburke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Does the Korg M1 Emulator have presets like these... Reply with quote

Dear Anyone.

I'm a total NOOOB!! at making my own synth. sounds, so I got the Korg M1 Emulator because as you're just matching up pairs of its own sounds (and sets but you know what I mean) it looked actually understandable. And I think I'm BEGINNING to understand it fairly well.

Remember the word 'BEGINNING!' for this question....

Can the M1 make sounds like the background to this track (not including the Pan Pipe, just the background sounds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L9wzCP5j8Y&list=RDEM9-mbpjSBWjCgrWgzOIpo-w&index=7

or the background sounds to this track (again, not the lead sound playing the tune, just the backing BEEG beautiful pad sounds! Behind the voice and everything.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Os9B5dwfo

Both sounds in both tracks are audible right at the start of the track so you don't have to hunt through the track to hear them. And it's just the backing sounds/pads in both cases, I've got my lead sounds sorted, just can't find/do the right-sounding pads!

I know you'll give me a head's up on how to create them if the M1 Emulator can (or the Wavestation, got both.) Or if there's presets for them...

Yours hopefully

Chris.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: