Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lots of Kronos Issues on Here....Is this Common?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
qqquartzzz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my K61 used and other than the problems I caused myself (and the strange motherboard that's in it) , it has run really good for me. Numerous gigs now and I'm confident I'll get many more out of it.
I'm actually going to sit down and program my entire gig into it and see if I can leave a keyboard at home.
Frankly, having it is like going to the amusement park everyday and finding a new ride every time. Woot!
Kevbo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for your input. My apologies, but I was never e-mailed there were responses, and I forgot to check the forum.

I've read all the replies thus far, and I'm glad to see you are all having a great time with no issues on your KRONOS. Seems like my wording of "a lot of people" caused a little tension, per se. I guess I stand corrected and can say some people are having issues.

And as some of you pointed out, I guess why would you go to a forum to state all the good things going on, as these forums are used for guidance and help, so it would make sense to see more "issues" popping up than good things. I have that in mind now, and will keep remembering how great Korg has been over the years. I still use my Triton to this day, and that's going WAY back in time.

Thanks again, everyone! I truly do appreciate your input.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank You Reply with quote

Kevbo wrote:
Tha

And as some of you pointed out, I guess why would you go to a forum to state all the good things going on, as these forums are used for guidance and help, so it would make sense to see more "issues" popping up than good things. I have that in mind now, and will keep remembering how great Korg has been over the years. I still use my Triton to this day, and that's going WAY back in time.

I still have my specific question for you. You sort of answered it ?

You rely/enjoy on your Triton . And do not own a Kronos ?
Kevbo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank You Reply with quote

GregC wrote:
Kevbo wrote:
Tha

Correct. I enjoy my Triton, and I do not own a Kronos. But I use the Triton more and more with VSTs, and would like to enjoy a more standalone machine like the Kronos.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank You Reply with quote

Kevbo wrote:
GregC wrote:
Kevbo wrote:
Tha

Correct. I enjoy my Triton, and I do not own a Kronos. But I use the Triton more and more with VSTs, and would like to enjoy a more standalone machine like the Kronos.

makes sense what you are doing today.

I am very careful with my $$. A +$3000 keyboard that is 8 yrs old is not an impulse purchase IMO. I nag folks to be clear on their requirements and goals. And weigh the pro's and con's.

As a +3 year song writer, I enjoy Kronos to this day with new songs. It enables great music and the recording quality is very good.
Feather

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I understand Korg didnt design the Kronos for Keiths knifing style of playing, but the reason we come on this board is to look for solutions to problems which we have not seen in the past.
Some of us have never had to take apart a $3000 keyboard to find why outputs working. Prettty disheartening when you get canned emailed replies
from manufacturer. This will definitely be my last Korg for sure.

Unfortunately since 88
Korg 01W-fd
Korg M1
Studiologic 88
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feather wrote:
Ok I understand Korg didnt design the Kronos for Keiths knifing style of playing, but the reason we come on this board is to look for solutions to problems which we have not seen in the past.
Some of us have never had to take apart a $3000 keyboard to find why outputs working. Prettty disheartening when you get canned emailed replies
from manufacturer. This will definitely be my last Korg for sure.

Unfortunately since 88

I think we did our best to help you on the topic you started

I am not much for DIY. Thats what Korg Service is for. You should be looking for your local Korg service location. The Korg USA site shows +100 service locations

Don't give up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: