Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how do you set delay parameters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amit
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:35 pm    Post subject: how do you set delay parameters Reply with quote

how do you set delay to custom times, all I see is predefined presets?
for example i want to set lcr to l:250 R:275.
threre must be someplace where these presets are made or saved
Korg (Kronos 2, PA600,WavestateVolcaFM), Moog Subsequent 37, Waldorf Pulse 2, ,Novation (Peak, Circuit), Roland GR55, Roli Rise 49, Boog Model D Novation Sl 49, Launchpad Pro, Ableton Push 2 + Suite,Yamaha DTX Multi 12, Akai EWI USB, Nano key Studio, Arturia(BeatStep Pro,DrumBrute,Keystep),StryMon(Big Sky,Timeline), Mooer Ocean Machine, Zoom MS-70CDR,MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe, MicroKontrol,KLC, Korg DS-1H, Korg EXP-2,Roland DP-10, Nanopad 2, TEcontrol BBC2, Soundcraft Signatrure 22 MTK, Yamaha MG10XU,UltraG DI,Eris E5 .. List
fjs714

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amit, This is the BEST korg forum in the world. But if you need something really specific----Check out Ultimate Korg Wavestate on Facebook.

Frank
danatkorg
Product Manager, Korg R&D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: how do you set delay parameters Reply with quote

amit wrote:
how do you set delay to custom times, all I see is predefined presets?
for example i want to set lcr to l:250 R:275.
threre must be someplace where these presets are made or saved

The wavestate effects support wet/dry, three macro edit controls (EDIT 1/2/3), and sometimes additional input or output level controls. Low-level editing for effects is not supported.

The FX EDIT 1/2/3 controls are macros which may control multiple internal parameters, and which may be set up differently for each Preset. Names for the knobs, specific to the selected effect, are shown on the display. The delay effects allow you to control Time, Feedback, and Timbre. For tempo delays, Time will select different note values; the TEMPO button then controls the overall length. For non-tempo delays, Time generally directly scales the delay times.
For technical support, please contact your Korg Distributor: http://www.korg.co.jp/English/Distributors/
Regretfully, I cannot offer technical support directly.
If you need to contact me for purposes other than technical support, please do not send PMs; instead, send email to dan@korgrd.com
amit
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx Dan,
I did figure that the time knob was dialing in some multiple of preset name indication. Can live with that
Only wish if there was a way to adjust reverb send per layer as there are no hardware outputs for layers for individual processing.
Korg (Kronos 2, PA600,WavestateVolcaFM), Moog Subsequent 37, Waldorf Pulse 2, ,Novation (Peak, Circuit), Roland GR55, Roli Rise 49, Boog Model D Novation Sl 49, Launchpad Pro, Ableton Push 2 + Suite,Yamaha DTX Multi 12, Akai EWI USB, Nano key Studio, Arturia(BeatStep Pro,DrumBrute,Keystep),StryMon(Big Sky,Timeline), Mooer Ocean Machine, Zoom MS-70CDR,MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe, MicroKontrol,KLC, Korg DS-1H, Korg EXP-2,Roland DP-10, Nanopad 2, TEcontrol BBC2, Soundcraft Signatrure 22 MTK, Yamaha MG10XU,UltraG DI,Eris E5 .. List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: