Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg M1 vst drums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben Shtulman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:05 pm    Post subject: Korg M1 vst drums Reply with quote

Hello! Could you help me? I try to make a multiout drum machine with Korg M1 vst. I use multi or combi mode and put different drum sounds into 8 separate programs: Kick (out 1+2), Snare (out 3+4), Hat (out 5+6), Toms (out 7+Cool, Cymbals (out 9+10), Percussion (out 11+12), Sound FX (out 13+14), Other (out 15+16). I assign a personal keyboard range for each program. But in GM midi map there are crossing sounds, toms and hats for example. When I play tom, I hear hat sound with changed pitch at the same time. I check sounds assigned on keys and see “No assign” on the keys I hear the sound from. For example, when I play open hat playing A#, I hear only this sound. When I play tom playing A, I hear open hat with lower pitch (they are located on different programs as I said). I can mute it only by next way: I assign some sound on the key I don’t want to hear, and next I select “disable” in “on-note”. Then all works well. When I select “no assign”, M1 assigns sounds automatically and changes pitch, despite “on-note” is disabled. Is it possible to off automatic pitch assignment? (Check the video https://youtu.be/kWXUuw6tjho).

Looking forward to your answer! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: