Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frustrated Ranting ahead...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:37 pm    Post subject: Frustrated Ranting ahead... Reply with quote

As you all know, I LOVE my PA700. As a stand-alone instrument, it really is one of the best arrangers out there. It sounds great and works great, as long as it is by itself...

I have started a side project with a couple of lady friends who sing. We are a trio, and I am programming the PA700 with MIDI files and such so we can play live. I will be the band, basically, and play another board over the top for my guitar parts and other sounds I want to do live. The PA700 will pretty much handle everything else.

I am having a problem with layering, via MIDI, from the PA700. I have a number of other boards in my arsenal, but wanted one of them (Korg Kross), to provide layer support for certain songs. Some of the layering support would be for the drums and bass (but mainly the drums). As we know, when you have dense music passages, the electronic drums can get a bit lost in the mix and the PA700 only has 1 pair of stereo outputs.

I was programming the Kross (first generation) for a few songs to test how the PA700 would talk to it...

IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE!

The PA700, in sequencer mode, not working right because I have the layered parts that are supposed to be triggered on the Kross from the PA700 do not always trigger. I have to hit the button next to the play button on the PA700 a couple of times before the other machine starts to play the parts.

I also had a problem with the EFX for the Kross being reset to zero when loading in a new sequence or just going into sequencer mode on the PA700. I created a MIDI setup that stopped the transmission of many of the EFX control change messages so that the EFX settings/routings on the Kross sequence presets would actually stay on.

I am having a hell of a time with trying to get things set up.

I also tried to create a sequencer preset on the Kross that has only a drum kit on it but I cannot use the factory drum kits on the Kross because the PA700 is sending everything as though it is GM. That means that the drum kits I can use on Channel 10 are the GM kits in the Kross. Unless I go and map a whole new drum kit on the Kross with factory sounds (instead of GM sounds), I am stuck with the GM kits for layering with the PA700 drum kits (even though I programmed Track 10 (the drum track) with a factory resource on the PA700.

I am thinking of just buying a drum machine, likely an Alesis SR-16) and create some drum kits on that so the PA700 can trigger those instead.

The PA700 is sending too much data over to the Kross, even though I have wiped out all of the program change info and other settings from each track on each song. Basically, the volume change and note data are what are in each track in the PA700 sequencer.

Is this confusing to anyone? Does anyone have any ideas or tip on how I can make things run a bit better? I would hate to have a GM drum kit as the layered kit for the PA700 when the factory stuff, even on the Kross, is much better?

Like I said, the PA700 is GREAT but I am having a hard time really getting it to talk to anything else.

Since this group is largely going to be electronic, I wanted to boost different sounds through layering so they sound a bit fuller and more realistic...

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Harry

I completely empathise with your frustration.
Have tried this kind of setup too many times with too many failures.
It is a total nightmare getting arranger parts and sequences to sync and layer externally and yes, I too have experienced the weird resets like FX etc...

I have reasonably successfully played my PA4X MIDI's to the Roland Integra-7 module (since sold it) - and that was quite impressive - even had an entire style (all sounds) playing externally.

None of this probably helps you in any way, however "filters" become critical - I am not sure how flexible the PA700 is with filter management/options but it is worth trying out filters on both keyboards.

I play my PA4X MIDI'd to my Kronos with careful filter settings and it is very nice - not quite what you are doing though.

Good luck with it - keep experimenting and avoiding the excessive alcohol if possible Wink

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Hi Harry

I completely empathise with your frustration.
Have tried this kind of setup too many times with too many failures.
It is a total nightmare getting arranger parts and sequences to sync and layer externally and yes, I too have experienced the weird resets like FX etc...

I have reasonably successfully played my PA4X MIDI's to the Roland Integra-7 module (since sold it) - and that was quite impressive - even had an entire style (all sounds) playing externally.

None of this probably helps you in any way, however "filters" become critical - I am not sure how flexible the PA700 is with filter management/options but it is worth trying out filters on both keyboards.

I play my PA4X MIDI'd to my Kronos with careful filter settings and it is very nice - not quite what you are doing though.

Good luck with it - keep experimenting and avoiding the excessive alcohol if possible Wink
Pete Very Happy

Thank you for the reply. I created a new drum kit in the Kross as well, but because of the customization that you can do on the drums on a 'per drum' basis, the levels on the Kross are not right either Smile

On some sequences, there is a program change that sets my custom kit back to the GM Standard kit. I go into the Event Editor and find no program change information at all. In fact, I usually delete all of that type of information anyway out of each track.

I ended up ordering an Alesis SR-16 drum machine that I will program with custom kits that will talk with the PA700 in a way that is helpful for me. The Alesis SR-16 will basically be a drum expander module. When I was able to get the PA700 to talk to the Kross, the addition of the drum kit layering on top of what I already have on the PA700 was a big difference.

I am happy with the PA700 (after all, I rave about it all the time), but I do want layering on at least the drums because I am 'the band' in this trio and I want them to be as punchy as possible (since electronic drums can get lost in dense mixes - no matter how good the drum sounds are).

I ended up not resorting to alcohol to calm the nerves, but there were definite expletives being uttered throughout the day Smile I felt a bit better after ordering the SR-16 and will look forward to getting it in the system. I used to have one years ago, but used it with a non-arranger type board.

I have been working with the MIDI filters and that allowed me to stop the 'zeroing' out the EFX, but all of the slots are used now that allow me to filter things out. I was successful at turning off the 'All Control Change' stuff, but that stopped the damper pedal from working on the Kross when played from the PA700... I figured it would not be an easy thing. I did not realize that it would be this involved.

As wonderful as the PA700 is, it really seems like they were designed to be used by themselves.

Thanks again...

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an update on this situation...

I did indeed buy the Alesis SR-16 drum machine. I created a kit on the SR-16 that works with the drum map on the PA700. The drums are definitely bigger and have more presence.

I am not complaining about the PA700 drums at all, it is just they get lost in the mix with all of the dense parts playing at the same time. The SR-16 fills in that gap. I am hooking up the SR-16 via MIDI to the PA700 and everything works like it should on that part.

I bought a Tapco 10-channel mixer and the SR-16 is plugged into it and the output of the Tapco is going into the Stereo Line Input jacks on the PA700. It sounds great and is exactly what I was looking for.

I also have been using the Korg M50 for my lead guitar sounds for solos and that too is plugged into the Tapco mixer. The M50, SR-16 and PA700 are what I plan to bring to the gigs with this new trio I am putting together. It will go into another mixer so I can mix our three vocals over the music. One of the singers also plays keys (my extra M50 that I sold to her), and she too will be in the main mixer (not the Tapco). I will also likely employ the tc helicon Perform VK into it all, but have yet to implement it into the system.

I am STILL having an issue with the PA700 as explained in my last entry. I have to mute the drum track and then unmute it again before playing the MIDI sequence in order for the Alesis SR-16 to be triggered.

I have the track controls in the sequence sent to BOTH so that the track(s) will trigger both the Internal sounds AND send MIDI to the SR-16. I also have the MIDI set up in the Global MIDI page for Sequencer. I actually created another entry in that page that stopped EFX changes and program changes. This took care of my EFX control problem in my previous post.

I also tried to use the M50 as an additional sound source this afternoon for the sequences I made on the PA700 and it too is having the same issue that I am having with the SR-16. With the M50, I would have to Mute and Unmute each track on the PA700 that is sending MIDI data before starting a sequence to play live. This will NOT work when playing these sequences live in front of an audience.

Is there something I am missing in my PA700 that would cause this problem? I have carefully gone over my MIDI settings and such and there are no issues at all that I can see. Once I Mute/Unmute the drum track, the SR-16 plays fine and follows the PA700 drum track (channel 10) just like it is supposed to. It seems like the PA700 is not sending a 'track on' message, a 'note on' message, or an 'Unmute' message or something. I am just not sure now, but Muting and Unmuting the track(s) takes care of it.

I would welcome any assistance or advice that anyone has to offer. I will also likely send Korg a message and explain my issue as I have explained it here and see what they come up with.

Grace,
Harry
bpoodoo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musicwithharry wrote:

Is there something I am missing in my PA700 that would cause this problem? I have carefully gone over my MIDI settings and such and there are no issues at all that I can see. Once I Mute/Unmute the drum track, the SR-16 plays fine and follows the PA700 drum track (channel 10) just like it is supposed to. It seems like the PA700 is not sending a 'track on' message, a 'note on' message, or an 'Unmute' message or something. I am just not sure now, but Muting and Unmuting the track(s) takes care of it.

I would welcome any assistance or advice that anyone has to offer. I will also likely send Korg a message and explain my issue as I have explained it here and see what they come up with.

It's been one score and ten years ago since I've daisy chained MIDI devices, and I don't own any of the devices you are using, so this pretty much a shot the dark. I do recall that MIDI System Common Messages for Song Select and Song Position Pointer can be important for slave devices to "wake up" (mostly drum machines) as are the receipt of Timing Clock, Start, Continue, Stop measages. But it sure seems like it is the PA700 that is just not sending note data or MIDI clocks until its tracks' MUTE buttons are toggled. I know on my Triton whether or not I press the "LOCATE" button before playing a MIDI file makes a difference in the initial burst of MIDI data (Program change etc.). You might try pressing the transport |< on the PA700 before starting playback to see if that would jumpstart sending note data to downstream devices.
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bpoodoo wrote:
Musicwithharry wrote:

It's been one score and ten years ago since I've daisy chained MIDI devices, and I don't own any of the devices you are using, so this pretty much a shot the dark. I do recall that MIDI System Common Messages for Song Select and Song Position Pointer can be important for slave devices to "wake up" (mostly drum machines) as are the receipt of Timing Clock, Start, Continue, Stop measages. But it sure seems like it is the PA700 that is just not sending note data or MIDI clocks until its tracks' MUTE buttons are toggled. I know on my Triton whether or not I press the "LOCATE" button before playing a MIDI file makes a difference in the initial burst of MIDI data (Program change etc.). You might try pressing the transport |< on the PA700 before starting playback to see if that would jumpstart sending note data to downstream devices.

I tried that too, thinking that it would 'reset' the SPP (Song Position Pointer) information and it still does not work, unless I hit Start, then Stop, hit the |<, and then hit Start again. I know that if I Mute/Unmute the drum track (track 10/channel 10), and then start the sequence, it will start the sequence and you can hear the Alesis SR-16 trying to catch up because it gets the SPP just a bit later than when I start the sequence. I am not using a computer in any of this and would like to keep it that way.

If I was certain that would 'unmute' all of the tracks, I would not have too big of a problem. I guess I need to test that out by creating a dummy sequence on the M50, MIDI that to the MIDI Thru on the SR-16 and see what happens.

I did get a message out to Korg last evening so hopefully they will get back to me this week.

Thank you for your reply.

Grace,
Harry
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Frustrated Ranting ahead... Reply with quote

Musicwithharry wrote:
.."I am programming the Pa700 with MIDI files and such so we can play live. I will be the band, basically, and play another board over the top for my guitar parts and other sounds I want to do live. The Pa700 will pretty much handle everything else. ...I am having a problem with layering, via MIDI ... Pa700 is sending too much data ... Is this confusing to anyone?"...

I think you should use SMFs without Korgs SysEx-Headers, because I believe this is causing a lot of your problems.

If using an SMF written with a Pa-Keyboard also a SysEx-Header is written. That SysEx-strings will contain data sent to Midi-Out sometimes ignoring Pa-Midi-Out-Filter, so it is recommended not to use SMFs with such SysEx-Headers. It is easier to work without these SysEx headers and if you don't necessarily need your special settings to control the Pa-keyboard, it can be deleted.

In case SysEx-Header in a SMF is not found the built-in SMF-Player of Pa-Keyboards will use all players settings memorized in Global/ModePreferences/Song&Seq-Page. When loading an SMF the partially settings which are not found in the SysEx header also are taken over by the globals (maybe track settings, EQ, FX-settings, sound-settings etc).

If editing such SMF it is better importing a MIDI Song without initializing the current settings - you can do this as described in manual of Pa700 page 311.

Also keep in mind: if you pause a song multiple times the song tracks return to the factory settings.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: Frustrated Ranting ahead... Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:
Musicwithharry wrote:
.."I am programming the Pa700 with MIDI files and such so we can play live. I will be the band, basically, and play another board over the top for my guitar parts and other sounds I want to do live. The Pa700 will pretty much handle everything else. ...I am having a problem with layering, via MIDI ... Pa700 is sending too much data ... Is this confusing to anyone?"...

I think you should use SMFs without Korgs SysEx-Headers, because I believe this is causing a lot of your problems.

If using an SMF written with a Pa-Keyboard also a SysEx-Header is written. That SysEx-strings will contain data sent to Midi-Out sometimes ignoring Pa-Midi-Out-Filter, so it is recommended not to use SMFs with such SysEx-Headers. It is easier to work without these SysEx headers and if you don't necessarily need your special settings to control the Pa-keyboard, it can be deleted.

In case SysEx-Header in a SMF is not found the built-in SMF-Player of Pa-Keyboards will use all players settings memorized in Global/ModePreferences/Song&Seq-Page. When loading an SMF the partially settings which are not found in the SysEx header also are taken over by the globals (maybe track settings, EQ, FX-settings, sound-settings etc).

If editing such SMF it is better importing a MIDI Song without initializing the current settings - you can do this as described in manual of Pa700 page 311.

Also keep in mind: if you pause a song multiple times the song tracks return to the factory settings.

Thank you for the reply.

With regard to the MIDI files - some I program from scratch and others are downloaded from the web (paid service and other sources).

When building a MIDI file from scratch, I generally do not automate anything in the tracks; I set the volume fairly static and simply play softer. If I need a fade out on volume, I will either grab the slider for track while in Record mode and move it down (or use the data wheel). I set the EFX (both A/B/Insert EFX) after the song is programmed. I save the song throughout the process so I do not lose the data if something happens.

If I am modifying a pre-made MIDI file from another source, I usually go into each track and delete all of the non-note information except for pitch bend and damper pedal (#64) information. I do not want their volume controls, velocity controls, EFX settings, or anything else. I then tap on each track and replace the GM sounds with non-GM sounds.

I have not used the Import feature on the PA700 and looked it up in the manual as you suggested. I will also go into my settings and see what I have set up. It would be really neat to be able to not have to Mute/Unmute each track that I am sending via MIDI for layering (at least not beyond Muting and Unmuting Track 10).

Thanks again.

Grace,
Harry
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Frustrated Ranting ahead... Reply with quote

Musicwithharry wrote:
.. I will also go into my settings and see what I have set up ...

The actions and settings you mentioned do not cause any disruptive SysEx messages, which can cause interference in the midi network. But if you edit and save SMFs with the built-in sequencer of a Pa-keyboard, a SysEx header is automatically written into the SMF. These are the preference settings of the player especially for this one song in order to set up the Pa keyboard - these settings are not necessary in the Midi network.

Simply take your SMF after processing and delete all SysEx strings from this file (can be done with simple freeware from www) .
Than use this SMF without available SysEx-Headers - I believe most of your problems now will not occur.

SysEx heads only are useful for special pre-settings that you want to make on the keyboard via the SMF - e.g. EQ and FX settings, mute certain tracks (maybe drum tracks, bass tracks in case you want to be played with real musicians) etc.

Pa-Keyboard will not miss its Sys-Ex-Header for settings of this specific song, because it will use the preference settings that are memorized in globals.

If you do not want to use default settings of Players preference, make your settings in songplay-modus, go to Global > Mode Preferences > Song & Sequencer page and Write Song Play Track & FX command from the page menu write it into memory.

Thats now the permanent SysExHeader for all subsequent MIDI-Songs you will create/rewrite with Pa-Keyboard - it also will be used for Pa-Keyboards songplay, in case a SMF is loaded without that SysEx-Header.

PS: If the filter in MIDI-Out reliably prevents SysEx commands from being transmitted and if the tracks are reliably routed to "external", it should of course not happen that SysEx are passed on to the periphery anyway.

So if deleting Sys-Ex in the SMFs - as recommende above - does not solve the problem, midi monitoring (e.g. MIDI-OX) is recommended to check which MIDI commands are sent from SMF via MIDI out and whether there are any commands causing the disaster - at least no SysEx should be there.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Frustrated Ranting ahead... Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:
...Simply take your SMF after processing and delete all SysEx strings from this file (can be done with simple freeware from www) .
Than use this SMF without available SysEx-Headers - ...

Good point.

Question:
I sometimes built my songs on Pa4X, save it as SMF and then import it into my DAW for further editing.
I noticed that everytime I import my midi file into my DAW, a SysEx Track is created and there is no data on it.
So I can delete this SysEx Track on my DAW without damaging my SMF and doing my editing? correct?

Thank you
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Frustrated Ranting ahead... Reply with quote

BR wrote:
.. everytime I import my midi file into my DAW, a SysEx Track is created and there is no data on it...

I think the SysEx Track on your DAW is not the same SysEx-Header of your SMF that contains 26 sysex strings with a total length of 957 bytes and is located in first track-chunk of an Pa4x-SMFs head-chunk. The Syx messages are for Korg devices beginning with F0 42 7F .... F7 an contains settings / parameters for track status, EQs, FXs, drum family etc.

The settings are only of interest for a Pa keyboard if you want to start a song with specific settings. If this information is missing for playing a SMF, a Pa keyboard uses its styleplayer preferences stored in the Globals. Because I do not know how a KROSS reacts to such Korg-specific SysExs in the midi peripherals I would not use the SysEx headers from the SMFs written with Pa keyboards!

BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Frustrated Ranting ahead... Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:
I think the SysEx Track on your DAW is not the same SysEx-Header of your SMF that contains 26 sysex strings with a total length of 957 bytes and is located in first track-chunk of an Pa4x-SMFs head-chunk. The Syx messages are for Korg devices beginning with F0 42 7F .... F7 an contains settings / parameters for track status, EQs, FXs, drum family etc.

The settings are only of interest for a Pa keyboard if you want to start a song with specific settings. If this information is missing for playing a SMF, a Pa keyboard uses its styleplayer preferences stored in the Globals. Because I do not know how a KROSS reacts to such Korg-specific SysExs in the midi peripherals I would not use the SysEx headers from the SMFs written with Pa keyboards!

Thanks for the clarification.
bpoodoo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: Frustrated Ranting ahead... Reply with quote

BR wrote:

Question:
I sometimes built my songs on Pa4X, save it as SMF and then import it into my DAW for further editing.
I noticed that everytime I import my midi file into my DAW, a SysEx Track is created and there is no data on it.
So I can delete this SysEx Track on my DAW without damaging my SMF and doing my editing? correct?
Thank you

Is that possibly track 16 (Master Track)? If so, it may contain no note data, just tempo in measure 1 and time signature for all measures in the song. It may effectively establish the length of the song by the number of measures in that track.
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Frustrated Ranting ahead... Reply with quote

bpoodoo wrote:
.... Is that possibly track 16 (Master Track)? If so, it may contain no note data, just tempo in measure 1 and time signature for all measures in the song. It may effectively establish the length of the song by the number of measures in that track...

No, because what you see with Pa-sequencers built-in-software is an excerpt from the data of an SMF as required for its internal processing.
Real SMFs starts with the first chunk (header chunk) and represent fileformat, number of tracks and timedivision.

With fileformat 0 there is one track (channels merged into one stream). Fileformat1 contains multiple tracks played simultaneously and it is only a convention (not a requirement, SMF details are included in MIDI 1.0 specification ) that track0 is used for songtitle, copyrights, programChanges, tempo etc.
MIDI Songs with Korgs Pa-sequencer are made of up to sixteen ‘tracks’ and tempo changes will be recorded (in overwrite mode) to its "Master Track". In case recording Backing Sequences (Quick Record) you will find some more event-types ( Meter, Tempo, Scale, Fx Type, FxSend ..) in "MasterTrack".

You really will not find more than one single track in a SMF built / rewritten with Korgs Pa-Keyboards, because its SMFs are written in Fileformat 0.

What you see in Pa-sequencers displayed as "tracks" are infos from channel messages merged into one track, but displayed in separeted "tracks", which represent separate parts of Pa-Keyboards.

SMFs not only contains channel messages but also System common/realtime/exclusive messages, which cannot be assigned to a single part of a Pa-Keyboard - some of them you will find in "Master track".

bpoodoo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musicwithharry wrote:
It would be really neat to be able to not have to Mute/Unmute each track that I am sending via MIDI for layering (at least not beyond Muting and Unmuting Track 10).

siebenhirter wrote:
Because I do not know how a KROSS reacts to such Korg-specific SysExs in the midi peripherals I would not use the SysEx headers from the SMFs written with Pa keyboards!

Would it be possible to add MIDI messages at the beginning of each song to Mute/Unmute all tracks? Perhaps this manual workaround/fix would also work if automated (assuming the track Mute/Unmute command is implemented in MIDI for the Pa700).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: