Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos 61 Setlist Does Select But No Sound on First Press?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alanjpearson

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:16 am    Post subject: Kronos 61 Setlist Does Select But No Sound on First Press? Reply with quote

Hi

Just recently I have noticed two presets in the Setlist do not sound on first press but do if I press again.
Its the same two presets - which worked a couple of weeks ago - first time press does not work.
I am on 3.1.3 and haven't done any updating lately which would have caused this.

Any thoughts?

www.losendos.co.uk
burningbusch
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be a weird glitch with patch remain. You might try disabling the FXs (saving the program). Patch remain keeps the previous programs FXs active. sp the thought is it could be related to FXs. Does it only do this transitioning from a certain program or from any/all?

Busch.
Kronos 73, Nautilus 61, Vox Continental 73, Monologue, Yamaha Montage 8, Rhodes Suitcase, Yamaha VL-1, Roland V-Synth, Yamaha AvantGrand, Minimoog Model D, Studio Electronics Omega 8, CSS, Spitfire, VSL, LASS, Sample Modeling, Ivory, Komplete 12, Spectrasonics, Cubase, Pro Tools, etc.
http://www.purgatorycreek.com
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what you mean by do not sound on the 1st press. Are you talking about the sound of the patch changing? Or the beeping of the display when you touch it? There is a way in global mode under the page menu commands to calibrate your display.
alanjpearson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burningbusch wrote:
Could be a weird glitch with patch remain. You might try disabling the FXs (saving the program). Patch remain keeps the previous programs FXs active. sp the thought is it could be related to FXs. Does it only do this transitioning from a certain program or from any/all?

Busch.

hi Busch

Its' always the same patches which select muted - it is almost like it has been muted by the prior patch.
Thanks - I'lll look at patch remain though I haven't turned anything on or off purposefully in FX

www.losendos.co.uk
alanjpearson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronnfigg wrote:
Not sure what you mean by do not sound on the 1st press. Are you talking about the sound of the patch changing? Or the beeping of the display when you touch it? There is a way in global mode under the page menu commands to calibrate your display.

If I select the patch/slot in Setlist the patch does not play - it's not a screen calibration problem.

www.losendos.co.uk
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it happen if you switch between the patches in their related mode i.e. Combi/Prog/Seq?
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burningbusch wrote:

Busch.

"Patch remain" = SST (Smooth Sound Transition)
alanjpearson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronnfigg wrote:
Does it happen if you switch between the patches in their related mode i.e. Combi/Prog/Seq?

I'll check - thanks

www.losendos.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: