Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Set List not saving?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
samk323

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 5:23 am    Post subject: New Set List not saving? Reply with quote

Hello,

My friend brought his usb stick to my house so we can edit the favorites he created. We did sound edits, fixed our favorites and it works fine on my kronos. We did write set list, so it can save. I did an overide on the usb. So when he took the joystick home he tried loading the sounds, it goes back to the old set list not the updated one?

Basically what i’m trying to say is we fixed the colors for each sound, and edited some of the sounds then did write set list and saved on the joystick. But when he goes to load the sounds, it keeps loading the old set list not the updated one.

Any help is appreciated please!

Thank you!
tunaman

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you save the PCG in Disk Mode, then your friend can load the Setlist from the saved PCG file.
samk323

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!

So if I only want to load the updated set list to his keyboard, just need to do a save all of the pcg folder only correct? I don’t need the ksc and pge to be saved?

Thank you!
tunaman

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes - just save the PCG file (not an actual folder), then copy the PCG file to the USB stick. Your friend can insert the USB stick in his, open the PCG file in Disk mode, tap the Setlist object, and tap the Load button to load all of the contents on his (presuming that all of the Programs, Combinations and other objects are identical on his).

He can also open the Setlist in Disk mode and selectively load individual Setlist slots.

I’d HIGHLY encourage him to perform a backup (Save All) before making any changes, just in case.
samk323

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much! Appreciate it!
keyguy13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:23 pm    Post subject: Same problem solution not working Reply with quote

I am having the same problem with setlists. I have edited the same setlist numerous times and tried to save it by saving the .pcg file and when I reload the .pcg the setlist is gone. Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm on an original kronos 61 key with version 3.1.3.
samk323

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you turn on the Kronos, your set list is not showing up? Or the updated one is not there? If your setlist is not there at all, try and see if the the preload.ksc and .pcg options are enabled in settings. Make sure the box is check marked.
tunaman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Same problem solution not working Reply with quote

keyguy13 wrote:
I am having the same problem with setlists. I have edited the same setlist numerous times and tried to save it by saving the .pcg file and when I reload the .pcg the setlist is gone. Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm on an original kronos 61 key with version 3.1.3.

You are saving the Setlist prior to going into Disk mode and saving the PCG, correct? You need to save the changes before saving the data.
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Same problem solution not working Reply with quote

keyguy13 wrote:

Did you "Write" the Set List from the Page Menu Commands in Set List Mode?
tunaman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternatively, you can use the Rec/Write button to save the Setlist (when in Setlist mode). This also works for Programs and Combi’s when in those modes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: