Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best Insurance for KRONOS2-88 in USA

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
omkar.sunkersett
Junior Member


Joined: 30 May 2019
Posts: 53

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Best Insurance for KRONOS2-88 in USA Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm planning to buy insurance for my brand new Kronos2-88. What would you recommend?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ronnfigg
Platinum Member


Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 2118
Location: CA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you googled:
musical instrument insurance
?
There's a wealth if information there.
_________________
"To me the synthesizer was always a source of new sounds that musicians could use to expand the range of possibilities for making music."
Bob Moog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danmusician
Platinum Member


Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Posts: 863
Location: Southern PA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: Best Insurance for KRONOS2-88 in USA Reply with quote

omkar.sunkersett wrote:
Hello,

I'm planning to buy insurance for my brand new Kronos2-88. What would you recommend?


Depending on whether or not you use it for "business," it may be covered under your home owners/renters insurance. Or you may be able add coverage as a rider to your policy. That might be cheaper than a stand alone policy, if your insurance company allow it.
_________________
Kronos 2 88, Kronos Classic 73, PX-5S, Kronos 2 61, Roli Seaboard Rise 49
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Devnor
Full Member


Joined: 30 Jan 2011
Posts: 221

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Clarion Insurance.
_________________
Fantom 7, Kronos 2, V Synth GT, Moog Voyager
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
19naia
Platinum Member


Joined: 29 Nov 2012
Posts: 1213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My policy reads “Hanover insurance group”.
I got it through MusicPro Insurance agency, after a tip on the forum here.
Either way, it is cheap at $150usd a year. Covers Kronos and the accessories like monitors, keyboard case and the stand.
And i think they cover me in USA and anywhere i may go with my equipment.
I actually got the insurance when i started taking kronos with me to Mexico. Outside of USA no doubt. I listed Mexico

MusicPro Insurance Agency, LLC 135 Crossways Park Drive Woodbury, New York 11797.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lilyq



Joined: 31 May 2021
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just needed it. Thanks for sharing. In general, I've been looking for insurance for musical instruments for a long time and I came across a site that I really liked. I've seen cool reviews about them on a few forums and I think it's not for nothing that people praise this company. I am sure that it offers security and in the coming days I plan to call them to collaborate. I have three musical instruments that I want to put in insurance and that I use very often, so I feel that something can happen to them, which must be solved.

Last edited by Lilyq on Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Falcon2e
Platinum Member


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 554
Location: Indiana USA

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

19naia wrote:
My policy reads “Hanover insurance group”.
I got it through MusicPro Insurance agency, after a tip on the forum here.
Either way, it is cheap at $150usd a year. Covers Kronos and the accessories like monitors, keyboard case and the stand.
And i think they cover me in USA and anywhere i may go with my equipment.
I actually got the insurance when i started taking kronos with me to Mexico. Outside of USA no doubt. I listed Mexico

MusicPro Insurance Agency, LLC 135 Crossways Park Drive Woodbury, New York 11797.


I also use this company. I’m happy with the coverage and cost. I haven’t had a claim yet (hopefully won’t) so I can’t comment on how they handle a loss.
_________________
Kronos2-61..(2) Triton Classic, Nord Stage 2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Track 7
Junior Member


Joined: 22 Sep 2016
Posts: 95

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too use MusicPro Insurance. Going on 20 years now for all of my instruments and gear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wocongming
Junior Member


Joined: 18 Apr 2020
Posts: 69

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Track 7 wrote:
I too use MusicPro Insurance. Going on 20 years now for all of my instruments and gear.


YUP! best one! and you can make a claim for WHATEVER reason. theft, breakage, lost. etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShaoCan



Joined: 30 Mar 2021
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilyq wrote:
I just needed it. Thanks for sharing. In general, I've been looking for insurance for musical instruments for a long time and I came across a site that I really liked. I've seen cool reviews about them on a few forums and I think it's not for nothing that people praise this company. I am sure that it offers security and in the coming days I plan to call them to collaborate. I have three musical instruments that I want to put in insurance and that I use very often, so I feel that something can happen to them, which must be solved.



Thanks for the help, it helped me.I've been looking for musical instrument insurance for a long time and this site was just right for me. I filled out some paperwork there and my instruments were insured. Besides, I'm the kind of person who insures everything: my car, musical instruments, even my own life. I recently had some friends help me get car insurance at joywallet.com . I read a bunch of reviews, and on top of that, my friends told me it would be fine. You know these days, there are a lot of scammers. It was pretty easy, I thought I would have to deal with a lot of documents.


Last edited by ShaoCan on Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ranman86



Joined: 21 Feb 2017
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like Clarion Associates, esp for gigging musicians where your instrument may be outside the home: in the car, in the club, fire, theft -wherever/whatever. Very thorough coverage.
_________________
Kronos X61, Montage 6, Motif ES6, Receptor VIP, Synthogy Ivory, Nord Lead 3, CP80.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JhonSnow



Joined: 01 Apr 2021
Posts: 2
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaoCan wrote:

Thanks for the help, it helped me.I've been looking for musical instrument insurance for a long time and this site was just right for me. I filled out some paperwork there and my instruments were insured. Besides, I'm the kind of person who insures everything: my car, musical instruments, even my own life. I recently had some friends help me get car insurance at joywallet.com . I read a bunch of reviews, and on top of that, my friends told me it would be fine. You know these days, there are a lot of scammers. It was pretty easy, I thought I would have to deal with a lot of documents.

Hmm.. Interesting opinion, thx for sharing!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holdsg
Full Member


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 226
Location: Alta Loma, CA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've used Heritage Music Insurance (musicins.com) for several years.
I've had to submit one claim (broke the neck off my double bass) and it was a fully paid repair. very happy with them.
_________________
Bass and keyboard player, not usually at the same time, but sometimes in the same song!
Boards: Kronos 2, and Hammond SK1
Basses: Fender, G&L
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group