Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA5X - a REAL photo...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Pa5x will not be at the namm show..
Another major new product will feature at Namm..

If all these rumours are true then I am almost reluctant to stay with Korg on principle.

Rumour-mill:-
The PA5x will be announced just before NAMM around 1st June
The PA5x will be released at NAMM June 3-6
The Pa5x will not be at the NAMM show
The PA5x really doesn't exist - it's just a tease...

Seriously over it. Wake up Korg - it is pathetic to let all this carry on with no comment even if it is just to tell us to ignore and wait.
No-one here works for Korg (so they say), no rumour mongers are prepared to share their sources of information - no one has a clear photo, video or documentation.

I am beginning to think there is no more "Korg-viewing" on these forums like there used to be.

These forums provide major critical information to Korg when it comes to planning their new products. We are REAL live customers with a lot to offer.
Silence is NOT golden.

Totally bored with it so just wrote the above to ease it a little (didn't help Wink )
Just stay well, play lots of music and pray that PA4X spare parts remain available and don't run out.

Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Quote:

If all these rumours are true then I am almost reluctant to stay with Korg on principle.

Seriously over it. Wake up Korg - it is pathetic to let all this carry on with no comment even if it is just to tell us to ignore and wait.
No-one here works for Korg (so they say), no rumour mongers are prepared to share their sources of information - no one has a clear photo, video or documentation.

I am beginning to think there is no more "Korg-viewing" on these forums like there used to be.

These forums provide major critical information to Korg when it comes to planning their new products. We are REAL live customers with a lot to offer.
Silence is NOT golden.

Totally bored with it so just wrote the above to ease it a little (didn't help Wink )
Just stay well, play lots of music and pray that PA4X spare parts remain available and don't run out.

Very Happy

Very well said.

Over two years ago on a Fb Pa Group a hint was made about an updated model that would be released shortly.

We must remember that Korg Time, runs vvvveeeerrrryyyyy vvvveeeerrrrryyyy sssslllloooowwwwlllllyyyy.

So despite them being aware of the frustrations of us users the cogs of time grind on very slowing before some faceless bean counter gets their finger out and considers releasing an official Taster Video.

After all Casio did release the Taster for their AIX toy keyboard that was first shown back in January at Winter NAMM in what has to be the boring demo of all time.
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe we can all wait 1 month and ~ 3 days, can't we?

Korg keyboards owned now: PA5X 61 ,PA300, Triton extreme 61, Korg 707, Trinity plus
archil

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

musiccankill wrote:

No we can't, we need it now. Hehe
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Quote:

Silence is NOT golden.

Very Happy
Yeah, its really bad for a company to not directly communicate with their loyal customers. The internet changed all of that.. but it seems that most traditional companies don’t yet understand that..

Same goes for the Yamaha arranger club in europe.. where Yamaha synth in the US has changed pollicy and has a synthforum where Yamaha employees are omnipresent.

Roland also made a switch, with Ed Diaz and company communicating all around on facebook and creating dozens of tutorials

Lets just see what happens the upcoming month, and who was right about the presentation dat and the specs…. So far the only thats reliable is the pictures..
Blazenko

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

musiccankill wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Hopefully it's worth the wait.

By worth I mean that it will be a sensational keyboard. With many very useful innovations and a great sound.
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blazenko wrote:
musiccankill wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Hopefully it's worth the wait.

By worth I mean that it will be a sensational keyboard. With many very useful innovations and a great sound.

For me given what we see here and the fact that it has 16 pads + the new screen and dual player + the extra insert and master effects , it surely does worth the upgrade (have already sold most of my older gear to get it as soon as it gets released after a quick test drive for obvious very bad bugs)...
Factory wise i don't expect a huge improvement (rom sounds/styles etc) but i personally don't care about these as i use it as a sampler with my own samples and sounds and with these i build whatever i need/want!
So as long as the engine is that much more powerful (and is stable) i m ok with that..
I know we are paying for the factory sounds/styles etc too in the price but there is no other company with such a deep sound and style engine open for the user...
It could have been ketron if they had a way for the user to create audio guitars but never happened..At least not yet

Korg keyboards owned now: PA5X 61 ,PA300, Triton extreme 61, Korg 707, Trinity plus
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,
I have not really responded to all the news posted re the PA5X, I am sure Korg will launch it when they are ready. I have however noticed several Forum Members getting quite agitated in their posts. The NAMM show is in just over two weeks time and I guess we will all know more when that starts on June 3rd.
The pictures posted online all seem to be the same, and my guess is that they are genuine but I cannot see why Korg would leak them this way.
This leads me to my main concern, which is the pricing of the new PA5X. I saw on one video the mention of 5,000 Euros (approx £4,240). If that's true, I would expect the street price to be around £3,500. That's a lot of money, very close to Yamaha Genos prices.
Chris
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chelsea4023 wrote:
Hi all,
I have not really responded to all the news posted re the PA5X, I am sure Korg will launch it when they are ready. I have however noticed several Forum Members getting quite agitated in their posts. The NAMM show is in just over two weeks time and I guess we will all know more when that starts on June 3rd.
The pictures posted online all seem to be the same, and my guess is that they are genuine but I cannot see why Korg would leak them this way.
This leads me to my main concern, which is the pricing of the new PA5X. I saw on one video the mention of 5,000 Euros (approx £4,240). If that's true, I would expect the street price to be around £3,500. That's a lot of money, very close to Yamaha Genos prices.
Chris

Except that european dealers have got an invitation for the launch of the Pa5x in Austria some times later in June..

NAMM has proven to be the worst place and time to present an arranger…
And so its not logical to expect an arranger release at Namm..
archil

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

new video! https://youtu.be/4DNC31vrjzs
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks - might send this to Korg as a surprise - they clearly don't know about it yet Confused
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
ANAFREE

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

archil wrote:
new video! https://youtu.be/4DNC31vrjzs

Thank you ❤❤❤
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 1:57 am    Post subject: pa5? Reply with quote

how big was the upgrade from the pa3 to the pa4 was there ....
not much .. and we lost some function ,,,,
it will be the same...with the pa 5 . don't expect a huge improvement ...
lipstick on a pig..
but
I do i love bacon...
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: pa5? Reply with quote

duby2 wrote:
how big was the upgrade from the pa3 to the pa4 was there ....
not much .. and we lost some function ,,,,
it will be the same...with the pa 5 . don't expect a huge improvement ...
lipstick on a pig..
but
I do i love bacon...

For me SST , so many more insert and master effects, higher polyphony , 16 pads and dual player is a huge upgrade even if nothing else got updated (which surely has)

pawlikp100
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We always have much higher expectations. This is because of your imagination. But it doesn't mean we will disappointing at the end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 8 of 22

Jump to: