Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Style editor manual

View previous topic :: View next topic  
agaray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:41 pm    Post subject: Style editor manual Reply with quote

Where can I download a manual which explains in detail the edition of new customized styles.

The only reference I have is old video manuals for pa4x but it seems some features have disappeared, like delete button for single notes, quantizing and step recording (just to mention some)

Thanks in advance
davekalbach

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Style editor manual Reply with quote

agaray wrote:
Where can I download a manual which explains in detail the edition of new customized styles.

The only reference I have is old video manuals for pa4x but it seems some features have disappeared, like delete button for single notes, quantizing and step recording (just to mention some)

Agaray - These features pretty much do not exist in the initial launch OS. We believe these features are to be added soon.

You can however use Event Edit to delete a single note, or tweak note timing. But the Step Editor, Quantize, and Delete functions are currently not there

Kronos 2, Pa5X, Drumlogue, Stageman 80, Korg D32XD Recorder
Many Guitars, Roland TD-6 V-Drums, a Trumpet (HELP)
And a Kimball Baby Grand Piano
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: