Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Copying wav files to internal memory of Nautillus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:40 pm    Post subject: Copying wav files to internal memory of Nautillus Reply with quote

I have a number of wav files on a usb stick, which I want to save to the internal memory. Looking at the manual I cannot see any reference to the procedure. Can anybody please advise me of the procedure?
Thank you.
Mike
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insert the USB stick into the USB slot, go to Media mode, Utility tab, and allow a few seconds for the USB drive to be recognised. Use the Drive Select at bottom of screen to select the USB drive. It will appear as an RDD (removable media source). Select the file(s) to be copied, then use the Copy command in the top right drop down menu. Now use the Drive Select at bottom of page to choose the internal SSD (HDD:INTERNAL HD) and select the destination folder for the file(s) by highlighting it and using the Open button. Tapping on the Paste button at the bottom of the screen should cause the copied files to appear in the destination drive. Do not turn off the Nautilus for a good 10 seconds after tapping the Paste button, to allow the operation to complete. Keep an eye on the Drive Select area as the display will revert to showing the USB drive files. Select the internal drive, and the file(s) should hopefully be there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much and so simple to do.
Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: