Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congratulations KORG staff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbrkr
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially during covid and supply chain challenges!

Well done Korg
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbrkr wrote:
Especially during covid and supply chain challenges!
Well done Korg

+100

Can't have been easy.
I remain very excited to play it in about 4 weeks time Dancing Cool
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
keith-helen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Asena has made a valid point which most people seem to have overlooked.

Trust and commitment to clients.
Reading previous comments on PA 4X regrading wish list for new PA there were many suggestions but no comments from Korg. It would have been nice to at least have received a comment that they were please to receive them. I understand that they MAY read the comments but wouldn't it be courteous to acknowledge them or am I wrong. Have they incorporated any of the suggestions.? I have not had permission to buy one as yet as I have been told I haven't been playing the one I've got.!!! oh dear
This is not supposed to be provocative it is just that a lot of people made a lot of comments re bad communication and now it seems people are saying well done.

Keith Lawton
and PaAs have now got left handed banjo
kbrkr
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keith-helen wrote:
Hi
Asena has made a valid point which most people seem to have overlooked.

Trust and commitment to clients.
Reading previous comments on PA 4X regrading wish list for new PA there were many suggestions but no comments from Korg. It would have been nice to at least have received a comment that they were please to receive them. I understand that they MAY read the comments but wouldn't it be courteous to acknowledge them or am I wrong. Have they incorporated any of the suggestions.? I have not had permission to buy one as yet as I have been told I haven't been playing the one I've got.!!! oh dear
This is not supposed to be provocative it is just that a lot of people made a lot of comments re bad communication and now it seems people are saying well done.

Keith Lawton

It always amazes me when someone hijacks a "feel good" thank you thread with negativity and accusations; Geesh.
davekalbach

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbrkr wrote:
It always amazes me when someone hijacks a "feel good" thank you thread with negativity and accusations; Geesh.

LOL Smile

Kronos 2, Pa5X, Drumlogue, Stageman 80, Korg D32XD Recorder
Many Guitars, Roland TD-6 V-Drums, a Trumpet (HELP)
And a Kimball Baby Grand Piano
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that’s funny

I never said that Korg is bad And there is no negativity in anything on this post!
All I’m saying is,I still love my keyboard from Korg, and yes I have the Korg PA 5X to!
But it’s not even 4.5 yet!
This is not a a ready product! YET.

And I don’t understand why you guys always gave the wrong kind of credit.
We buy the keyboard we found the bugs, we are mailing to developers
We are trying to help as much as we can.
And even then we are the bad guys?

Listen guys I am selling almost 10/15 products from Korg every month in ,keyboard on the store where i,m at.
So if someone knows that will be me.
Many people was waiting for more!!!
Including me. More but not much,!!!
As it is now, most of the people who did not even seen the keyboard comments it..
I think I have been following this thread in almost 1 years of time.
And yes I knew there was a new PA series coming, because of the operating system I was diving in to from Korg.
What I was finding there was the small text with mentioning support for upcoming Korg PA5.
And then we found out some pictures was stolen and relieved over the globe.
My first question was how the heck can a big company like Korg have this issues. My second concern Came out after some videos that many of the users of the Korg forum, said it was fake. Which obviously wasn’t. Now I’m having my keyboard front of me I’m wondering few things and I really hope you guys will read this carefully now.

What I’m telling you guys is, I was waiting for more I will give you some of my Expectations that i was waiting for.

1- Audio over USB.
2- Totally new and fresh operating system user interface.
3- Far better display screen then on there older models and better resolution.
4- Better and stable unit from the start
5- Audio Styles & More NEW styles, not re make, not Remixed NEW!
6- personal computer/Mac 0SX compatible style and sound editor.
7- much better CPU so we can increase the keyboard without any problems for the future improvements, so we can have unlimited samples etc.
8- More of today’s modern Sounds(not only the old standard midi file bank as we have used over 30 years now) So we can play our midi files with better quality.
9- A community beside this forum there we can have contact with the persons behind the scene(Like we had with our friend Paulo Trammanoni)
Anyone of you remember him,? and please do not tell me now that you never had any question you would like to be answered from this company.
Many of us tried to make things better together with this great company. But without any results.
10- what I need from a keyboard which is from 2022 is support, for me that’s the most important thing! It’s simply because we can make this great units to be even better faster cleaver modern up-to-date and more. The last thing I want to add on this text is, if a company wants to be best and keep the trophy The most important thing is to listen and take all the things we have been asking for for real.
Just imagine how one of the friends I have who made the Korg PA manager, Came up with a clever solution to merge our set files.!
How do you think he came up with this brilliant idea? Because he is a keyboard player he is a musician and he is a programmer a great one. It’s thanks to him I kept my Korg for so long. Because of this program I could make sounds styles and many many more to please my needs. So my question is what happened in seven years of time -2 years of COVID-19?
And please don’t tell me it was hard to find parts etc. etc. I have Heard that.
Roland came out with several of units. Yamaha made many upgrades and downgrades, Lots of companies made new things with the technology of today.
So my question with all my respect to the people from Korg, what happened?
Why did you guys gave a keyboard to people that relieved all info about it with videos blurry bad pictures videos etc. etc.
It’s really sad, for me it’s unbelievable.
Like I told you all, I love my keyboards, and I really think the new flag ship will be great too,
But In the end, time is money, and I don’t have time to lose.
If I lose time I lose money!
I have spent 5K, because I believe in you.
But I need to admit that this is the last time I will have a tolerance,
If all these things happens to our next model, then I will jump to another brand.
Because , even I had enough with all this.
No I’m not OK with founding all the bugs.
No I’m not OK to wait for updates.
And No I will not buy a keyboard where the company promise lots of things in the videos but it’s not there or it’s not ready YET!!! Than I can Pay 3000 for it, AND IF you make all the AD ons, I will pay rest.
We are not buying a shoe, without the other pair Or do we? Ahh its not ready yet, NO WAY. you do not buy a car if there is no engine on it.!!!

Thank you for reading and thank you for a wonderful place where I can tell how I feel. Best regards
Asena
www.globalsound.se

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:53 pm    Post subject: p5 Reply with quote

Asena

I agree, I was waiting for the pa5x, got money, now, no way ..
I like what you said, you do not buy a car if there is no engine on it.!!!

And the upgrades will be small in little, like will send you one spark plug and one piston the next upgrade I will send you a gas cap, and in five years from now you might be able to drive your car down the street to buy a new korg pa6x and it starts all over again what do they call that Groundhog Day.

so disappointed

Just my opinion..
kbrkr
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
Well that’s funny

I never said that Korg is bad And there is no negativity in anything on this post!
All I’m saying is,I still love my keyboard from Korg, and yes I have the Korg PA 5X to!

Listen guys I am selling almost 10/15 products from Korg every month in ,keyboard on the store where i,m at.
As it is now, most of the people who did not even seen the keyboard comments it..
And yes I knew there was a new PA series coming, because of the operating system I was diving in to from Korg.
What I was finding there was the small text with mentioning support for upcoming Korg PA5.
My first question was how the heck can a big company like Korg have this issues. My second concern Came out after some videos that many of the users of the Korg forum, said it was fake. Which obviously wasn’t. Now I’m having my keyboard front of me I’m wondering few things and I really hope you guys will read this carefully now.

What I’m telling you guys is, I was waiting for more I will give you some of my Expectations that i was waiting for.

1- Audio over USB.
7- much better CPU so we can increase the keyboard without any problems for the future improvements, so we can have unlimited samples etc.
8- More of today’s modern Sounds(not only the old standard midi file bank as we have used over 30 years now) So we can play our midi files with better quality.
9- A community beside this forum there we can have contact with the persons behind the scene(Like we had with our friend Paulo Trammanoni)
Anyone of you remember him,? and please do not tell me now that you never had any question you would like to be answered from this company.
Many of us tried to make things better together with this great company. But without any results.
10- what I need from a keyboard which is from 2022 is support, for me that’s the most important thing! It’s simply because we can make this great units to be even better faster cleaver modern up-to-date and more. The last thing I want to add on this text is, if a company wants to be best and keep the trophy The most important thing is to listen and take all the things we have been asking for for real.
Just imagine how one of the friends I have who made the Korg PA manager, Came up with a clever solution to merge our set files.!
How do you think he came up with this brilliant idea? Because he is a keyboard player he is a musician and he is a programmer a great one. It’s thanks to him I kept my Korg for so long. Because of this program I could make sounds styles and many many more to please my needs. So my question is what happened in seven years of time -2 years of COVID-19?
Roland came out with several of units. Yamaha made many upgrades and downgrades, Lots of companies made new things with the technology of today.
Why did you guys gave a keyboard to people that relieved all info about it with videos blurry bad pictures videos etc. etc.
Like I told you all, I love my keyboards, and I really think the new flag ship will be great too,
If all these things happens to our next model, then I will jump to another brand.
And No I will not buy a keyboard where the company promise lots of things in the videos but it’s not there or it’s not ready YET!!! Than I can Pay 3000 for it, AND IF you make all the AD ons, I will pay rest.
We are not buying a shoe, without the other pair Or do we? Ahh its not ready yet, NO WAY. you do not buy a car if there is no engine on it.!!!

Thank you for reading and thank you for a wonderful place where I can tell how I feel. Best regards
Asena
www.globalsound.se

That is NOT the point. The point is: How many threads are you going to complain in? This is certainly NOT the thread to complain in.

Give it a rest, please. The rest of us don't want to see the constant complaining. Please limit it to one thread! No one is complaining about the points your contributing.
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbrkr wrote:
Asena wrote:
Well that’s funny

1- Audio over USB.

Asena
www.globalsound.se

That is NOT the point. The point is: How many threads are you going to complain in? This is certainly NOT the thread to complain in.

Give it a rest, please. The rest of us don't want to see the constant complaining. Please limit it to one thread! No one is complaining about the points your contributing.

YOU SURE?
Because i,m working on a Music Store Big one Wink
And most of the people has the same opinion, And NO i,m not only complaining , I,m giving fact!
You can write KORG PA 5 X on the net, and you will find all there.
If thats not ok with you there is an arrow to scroll down, You can find it, I think.

MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbrkr wrote:
This is certainly NOT the thread to complain in

+1000

I am not excusing the PA5x issues that may exist, but just to say that this topic was a genuine offer of congratulations to the Korg Italy team for creating this new beast during a very difficult time and whether it has bugs, things missing or not, the point here was purely to say thanks to the team. Let's be honest - it is an amazing achievement already.

At the moment it is one of few positive topics which I think is well deserved by Korg Italy.

We can whinge onwards in the other topics but at least give them some genuine positive feedback - they have done an amazing job.
All the other feedback from our PA5x owners here is invaluable - thank you and please keep it coming (just not relevant in this topic).

Just my take on this.....

Pete Very Happy
(Thanks Korg)
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys first of all I’m sorry if I mess it up for some of you.
That was not my intention.
Secondly I am a keyboardist who plays every week at least one party.
In all this frustration I was just trying to explain that I am a former Korg guy who really loves and enjoys their products, but this time manny things was going on wrong direction.
I think they Made the best workstation arranger ever! YES.
I loved My PA 1Xpro, 2x,3x,4x my triton studio, my oasys, my Kronos and all they have Came out with so far that I Had.
And YES the PA5X is the most advanced KB until now.
For that reason I wanna say THANK YOU FOR A PRODUCT LIKE THIS!
No doubt about that,
I just hope that they will fix the things that we really need, as they promised, that’s all.
Take care all,
Stay safe and make music like you always say,
I try, if it’s working and not freezes🫣
Best regards from me To all of you and KORG TRAM.

MEDELI AKX-10

LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbrkr wrote:
..how many threads are you going to complain in? This is certainly NOT the thread to complain in ....
The rest of us don't want to see the constant complaining.

If you have a different opinion complaining about inadequacies in a thread "congratulations Korg" is exactly the right thread,

Instead of assuming that a user is unjustified in constantly whining about his dissatisfaction, one can also assume unjustified jubilation and pandering to an immature product.

It cannot be avoided to be confronted with PR statements and glossed out test reports that do not really do justice to the properties of a "new miracle" product out of user forums.

Least of all do I need someone who feels called upon to determine what the rest of us don't want to see here (in user forums). Me - and maybe most of everyone - will probably be able to decide that for themselves without to share the opinion of the OP.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
kbrkr
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Note: Instead of complaining about the darkness, Light a candle!
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s exactly what I have done.
🙃

MEDELI AKX-10

LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
Guys first of all I’m sorry if I mess it up for some of you.
That was not my intention.

Cool Very Happy
------------------------------

PLEASE!! This has gone way off topic (sadly) - it wasn't an opinion poll just a genuine gesture of congratulations.

If you feel you want to disagree with any "congratulations", then please just say so but save all the repetitive fine lengthy detail for the relevant topics - there are plenty to choose from.

Peace, calm, stay cool, candles.... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: